How to get free travel APIs?
answered Feb 18, 2020
MakCorps - Hotel Price Comparison API
1) Provides data from more than 200 OTAs like Booking, Expedia, Agoda, etc.
2) Compare prices and provide JSON response with top cheapest vendors
3) Search any city, any hotel of any country.
4) FREE pack available with 420 requests per month.
How to integrate Galileo GDS API with a travel website?
answered Nov 1, 2018
Galileo is one of three GDSs along with Apollo and Worldspan that comprise Travelport GDS. Travelport has a pretty straightforward workflow to get started with product.
- Request trial access to Galileo APIs and submit a form on Travelport’s website. There, you’ll have to choose your preferred GDS from the three (Galileo in your case). This is free, and you will receive a key to Galileo in a few minutes. Here’s a link to documentation to help you.
- When you’re done with testing, contact an Account Manager from your profile or Travelport itself, and they will supply you with authorization.
- After you are authorized, contract finalization and certification will start. This is called the Pre-Production stage. Travelport asks you to complete a Universal API Requirements Questionnaire [.docx] to evaluate your capacity needs. After completion, you should request a sales representative call to review your questionnaire and finalize certification.
- When you receive your API certification, you enter the Production system. Make sure your developers and systems comply with Travelport’s requirements. You will receive further instructions from your account manager.
Is there an API to purchase hotel rooms on hourly bases?
answered May 11, 2022
One of the places you could go is Byhours. They offer Sabre-based integration and have their platform for travel agents.
Also, Dayuse has a booking platform for online travel agencies. Try contacting them directly. We aren't sure they have an API, but worth a try.
What are the best software providers for travel marketplace?
answered Mar 21, 2023
As my opinion, TravelPerk and Salesforce for Travel & Hospitality are the best software providers for travel marketplace.
How to become expedia partner API how much does it cost.
answered Jan 27, 2023
Expedia is one of the market leaders, and they are very selective when it comes to integrating partners. They must engage their engineering team for each integration, so Expedia carefully vets businesses. If you’re a small startup, it's not likely they accept you. It’s better to try their affiliate program first. If you have a decent volume of bookings and they do choose you, the enrollment with contract negotiation and API connection may take months. Say, Priceline integration is much simpler and faster.
Regarding the cost, there’s no flat rate for all. It’s individual for each partner. The end price may depend on many factors, including your market, its coverage, booking volumes, etc.
As an alternative, try bed banks (Hotelbeds, Webbeds, etc.) or other resellers.
Also consider your internal booking engine integration with suppliers. It normally takes 2-3 months to enable standard search and booking flow for a single supplier API.
How can I use a loop to record the information for several travelers at the same time?
asked Dec 21, 2022
I'm not sure how to use loop to preserve the information of several travelers at the time of booking.
When making a reservation using the loop approach, I would want to keep the data for numerous travelers. I'm using the Amadeus Node.js software development kit; can somebody point me in the right direction?
asked Dec 13, 2022
Has anyone used Trip.com before?
As an OTA website owner, we get a lot of traffic from metasearch sites. but we are trying to move away from that, how do we reduce the dependency on these metasearch sites and increase the direct channel share to our website?
answered Jan 10, 2023
There are several directions here.
- Audit your SEO efforts and consider the ways to improve your visibility. Review technical details and content. You may consider content marketing and creating dedicated, SEO-optimized landing pages for your target deals.
- Run email marketing campaigns to promote discounted deals and packages if you have those.
- Try advert campaigns both in Google (or search engine that most of your prospects use) and in social media.
Check our article on OTA marketing. We tell more about different techniques there. Or watch our video on that.
What is the best accounting software for travel agency?
asked Dec 8, 2022
asked Nov 9, 2022
what are the basic airline IT requirements when setting up and airline (including back office technology)? to allow the airline to operate a scheduled operation.
Is there any Flight Search and Booking API that is currently active and available in the Middle Eastern region?
answered Nov 3, 2022
There are several options you can try.
1. The hard way is to contact Amadeus directly and ask whether they can help you partner with a flight consolidator and get an Enterprise partnership. Consolidators do have IATA ID and can ticket your flights via Amadeus. According to our experience, Amadeus support Middle East bookings for their Enterprise partners. If you manage to negotiate an Enterprise partnership, you can get API access. This may not work, because the Enterprise option is designed for businesses having IATA ID. But you may still try.
2. A simpler way is to contact consolidators directly. They have booking APIs and can ticket your flights. We had a positive experience with Mondee, so try contacting them. If Mondee doesn’t work, check other consolidators. Here’s our article with several consolidator options to consider.
3. You may also check Travelfusion. They must have ticketing covered and you don’t necessarily need IATA ID. But you should check the Middle East coverage with them.
Let me know if that helps!
Planning to learn New Courses like Salesforce administration certification.
asked Oct 7, 2022
I am planning to learn Salesforce Administration Certification, but I can't find the best modules for great learning.
I just know that Salesforce plays an enormous part in various businesses, thus investing in certified administrators can become a successful career platform for several applicants.
Is there anyone help me to solve this problem?
Is there any flight search API which we can use to return filtered flights (certain airlines, certain price, business class only etc.) on our website, and when user finally selects a particular flight it will book the flight?
answered Oct 26, 2022
I’m sorry for the slow response. If you have IATA ID, you can try negotiating the Amadeus Enterprise partnership. It has wider API support across regions.
If you don’t, try contacting consolidators. We had a positive experience with Mondee. If Mondee doesn’t work, check other consolidators. Here’s our article with several consolidator options to consider. You may also check Travelfusion. They must have ticketing covered and you don’t necessarily need IATA ID.
Let me know if that helps!
Is there any SaaS/System integration allowing a business to pay for flight/hotel/car rent for its delegates as long as it is within budget, but allow delegates to dynamically make the choice/book for these? (Delegates should not be shown the pricing)
answered Oct 7, 2022
Unfortunately, we haven’t heard of such a booking engine available on the market. Normally, you implement that filtering by price within your internal business logic. Similarly, you can hide prices on your side.
To do that you must have API integration with your inventory suppliers and a booking engine that you can customize, either internal or white-label, given that a provider can help with customization. Let us know if you need further consultation.
Which are the CRS/PMS/Channel Manager solutions which have both of these features: Break/Merge stay AND Name change APIs.
asked Sep 29, 2022
Which are the CRS/PMS/Channel Manager solutions which have both of these features:
1. Break/Merge stay (One booking into multiple nights or merge multiple bookings into one) API AND
2. Name change APIs.
How to save the details of several travelers within the time of booking using loop?
answered Sep 7, 2022
Can you share the code that creates difficulties? You can publish it on jsfiddle.net or create a gist on github.com and share a link here.
What are the top GDS providers for travel start-up?
answered Jan 1, 2023
The top GDS integration for travel start-ups includes Amadeus, Sabre and Travelport. When choosing a GDS provider, it's important to consider factors such as cost, range of services, and level of support and training provided. You should also consider your business's specific needs and requirements and how the GDS provider can meet those needs.
How to Integrate Amadeus API?
answered Jan 1, 2023
If you want to integrate the Amadeus API into your application or website, here are the general steps you should follow:
Sign up for an Amadeus developer account: In order to use the Amadeus API, you will need to sign up for a developer account on the Amadeus Developer Portal. This will give you access to the API documentation, developer tools, and other resources.
Review the API documentation: The Amadeus API documentation provides detailed information about the different API endpoints, request and response formats, and other technical details. It's important to familiarize yourself with this documentation in order to understand how the API works and how to use it effectively.
Choose your API product: Amadeus offers a range of API products, each with its own specific features and capabilities. You will need to choose the API product that best meets the needs of your application or website.
Register your application: In order to use the Amadeus API, you will need to register your application on the Amadeus Developer Portal. This will give you a unique API key that you can use to authenticate your API requests.
Make API requests: Once you have your API key and you have familiarized yourself with the API documentation, you can start making API requests using your preferred programming language. You can use the API to search for and book travel services, retrieve booking information, and more.
Test and debug your integration: It's important to thoroughly test and debug your integration to ensure that it is working as expected. You can use the Amadeus sandbox environment to test your API requests without making actual bookings.
Go live: Once you have tested and debugged your integration, you can go live and start using the Amadeus API to power your application or website.
It's important to note that integrating the Amadeus API can be a complex process, and it may require a certain level of programming expertise. If you are not familiar with API development, you may want to consider hiring a developer or a development company to help with the integration process.
Which hotel aggregator is the best?
asked Jun 20, 2022
What is duffel.com?
answered Jun 22, 2022
Duffel.com is an API aggregator for flights distribution. It has access to offers from around 30 airlines with NDC integrations available and a lot more air inventory sourced from Travelport GDS. We haven’t received hands on experience with their API just yet, but we have explored it a bit. As of right now, it seems they have a fairly decent API that solves a lot of integration challenges common for GDS integrations.
They also have some contracts with carriers, so you can use Duffel credentials to access these deals in the GDS inventory.
All in all, they seem to be worth a try. But as I said, we don’t have a hands on experience, so please share your thoughts!