asked Nov 9, 2022
what are the basic airline IT requirements when setting up and airline (including back office technology)? to allow the airline to operate a scheduled operation.
Is there any Flight Search and Booking API that is currently active and available in the Middle Eastern region?
answered Nov 3, 2022
There are several options you can try.
1. The hard way is to contact Amadeus directly and ask whether they can help you partner with a flight consolidator and get an Enterprise partnership. Consolidators do have IATA ID and can ticket your flights via Amadeus. According to our experience, Amadeus support Middle East bookings for their Enterprise partners. If you manage to negotiate an Enterprise partnership, you can get API access. This may not work, because the Enterprise option is designed for businesses having IATA ID. But you may still try.
2. A simpler way is to contact consolidators directly. They have booking APIs and can ticket your flights. We had a positive experience with Mondee, so try contacting them. If Mondee doesn’t work, check other consolidators. Here’s our article with several consolidator options to consider.
3. You may also check Travelfusion. They must have ticketing covered and you don’t necessarily need IATA ID. But you should check the Middle East coverage with them.
Let me know if that helps!
asked Oct 7, 2022
I am planning to learn Salesforce Administration Certification, but I can't find the best modules for great learning.
I just know that Salesforce plays an enormous part in various businesses, thus investing in certified administrators can become a successful career platform for several applicants.
Is there anyone help me to solve this problem?
Is there any flight search API which we can use to return filtered flights (certain airlines, certain price, business class only etc.) on our website, and when user finally selects a particular flight it will book the flight?
answered Oct 26, 2022
I’m sorry for the slow response. If you have IATA ID, you can try negotiating the Amadeus Enterprise partnership. It has wider API support across regions.
If you don’t, try contacting consolidators. We had a positive experience with Mondee. If Mondee doesn’t work, check other consolidators. Here’s our article with several consolidator options to consider. You may also check Travelfusion. They must have ticketing covered and you don’t necessarily need IATA ID.
Let me know if that helps!
Is there any SaaS/System integration allowing a business to pay for flight/hotel/car rent for its delegates as long as it is within budget, but allow delegates to dynamically make the choice/book for these? (Delegates should not be shown the pricing)
answered Oct 7, 2022
Unfortunately, we haven’t heard of such a booking engine available on the market. Normally, you implement that filtering by price within your internal business logic. Similarly, you can hide prices on your side.
To do that you must have API integration with your inventory suppliers and a booking engine that you can customize, either internal or white-label, given that a provider can help with customization. Let us know if you need further consultation.
Which are the CRS/PMS/Channel Manager solutions which have both of these features: Break/Merge stay AND Name change APIs.
asked Sep 29, 2022
Which are the CRS/PMS/Channel Manager solutions which have both of these features:
1. Break/Merge stay (One booking into multiple nights or merge multiple bookings into one) API AND
2. Name change APIs.
answered Sep 7, 2022
answered Aug 30, 2022
asked Jul 19, 2022
Amadeus API hosts a variety of features from booking flights, hotels andother essential services.
- It has a variety of deals related to airlines, cars and hotels
- It provides direct access to the booking procedure
- It connects you to the airline, car, hotel and travel web services
asked Jun 20, 2022
answered Jun 22, 2022
Duffel.com is an API aggregator for flights distribution. It has access to offers from around 30 airlines with NDC integrations available and a lot more air inventory sourced from Travelport GDS. We haven’t received hands on experience with their API just yet, but we have explored it a bit. As of right now, it seems they have a fairly decent API that solves a lot of integration challenges common for GDS integrations.
They also have some contracts with carriers, so you can use Duffel credentials to access these deals in the GDS inventory.
All in all, they seem to be worth a try. But as I said, we don’t have a hands on experience, so please share your thoughts!
answered May 11, 2022
asked Apr 20, 2022
asked Mar 31, 2022
asked Mar 29, 2022
I want to know if it's compulsory to book a return flight ticket even if you are traveling for employment purpose which will take you to be in the country for more than one year.
asked Aug 25, 2021
answered Feb 14, 2022
asked Jul 29, 2021
Is there a solid SaaS Car Rental system that has a quality API which allows for building your own booking and checkin flows? We've looked at a number of options. Most seem like custom pro-serve implementations to startup up and they seem to have little to no API.
What Hotel API would you recommend for a startup that wants to negotiate rates/inclusions directly with hotels?
answered Jan 20, 2022
The Hotel API I would suggest for a startup that wants to negotiate rates/inclusions directly with hotels are as follows -
- Stuba API
- Travel Boutique Online
- HotelBeds API
- Travellanda API
- DOTW API
- GTA API
- lobal API
- JacTravel API
- Mikki API
- Triton API
- bookohotel API
Hope this information will help you . To know more about API integration . Go through this link .
answered Jul 16, 2021
As of today there are no car rental APIs in the Self-Service framework. For this you will need to use Enterprise.