We are looking for
We are building software for the crew management - training, schedule, accommodation and so.
There is a transfer stage from SilverLight to WPF We are building software for the crew management - training, schedule, accommodation and so. Now we are moving from Silverlight and building the back-end on .Net 6 and we need to build a desktop app for our existing clients
- Strong proficiency in C# programming language and advanced knowledge of the .NET framework.
- Thorough understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) principles and design patterns.
- Extensive experience with ASP.NET and web development using MVC or Web API.
- Proficiency in working with relational databases and writing complex SQL queries.
- Familiarity with version control systems like Git and collaborative development workflows.
- Thorough understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC) and Agile methodologies.
- Experience in designing and implementing scalable, secure, and maintainable web applications.
- Experience with WPF
- Experience with Silverlight
- .Net Core deep knowledge
- Experience with WCF
- SQL databases
Would be a plus
You Are Going To
- Creating WPF application, moving from Silverlight using best practices
- Re-factoring/re-architecture in the most complex areas
- Possibility to work remotely
- Reimbursement of medical expenses
- Online morning exercise
- Compensation for trainings, seminars, conferences
- Free access to the Pluralsight and ACloudGuru knowledge base
- Access to the AltexSoft library with top-notch materials
- A mentor for a probation period
- Engagement in our Mentorship Hub program as a mentor or a mentee to foster professional growth and development
- Horizontally — master new technologies at internal courses
- Vertically — choose your own career path through Competency trees
- All your activities are marked by points that can be exchanged for gifts to fit any taste.
We are looking for
Apply for the position
Senior Data Analyst
Senior RPA Developer (UiPath)
Senior Full Stack Engineer (Laravel + Vue)
Senior .NET Software Engineer
Automation QA (.NET) Engineer
To many people, the world is chaos. To us, it's something a few effective formulas can organize and even change.
Come along if you share our vision
- We were founded in 2007. Employer of the Year (2014, 2017, 2019).
- The AI Ukraine conference and the Know Your Onions meetups organizer.
- R&D centers in Ukraine (Kharkiv, Kremenchuk, Lviv) and Georgia (Tbilisi). We employ more than 300 people.