We are looking for
We are looking for a Delivery Manager to take responsibility for a few existing accounts and develop his own portfolio of accounts. In this role, you will be fully responsible for the delivery and account management of your portfolio of projects and accounts and a team of project managers working with you. You will report to a Delivery Director and closely work with your peers - Delivery Managers and Unit Managers, to build and sustain your portfolio.
You will be working with existing and new accounts in different domains"
• 2+ years of experience as a Delivery Manager or Account Manager position
• Experience in managing project portfolio
• Excellent knowledge of SDLCs
• Ability to convert product features into business value and vice versa
• Experience in pre-sales and estimates
• Great problem-solving and diplomacy skills
• Excellent communication, negotiation, and client relationship management skills
• Ability to build strong relationships with members of development teams
• Ability to coach and mentor PMs
• Ability to manage by KPI (develop and cascade, bring it to your team)
• English level Advanced or higher.
Would be a plus if you have:
• Experience working with contracts and taking part in contractual negotiations
• Experience in building PM structure
• Product management experience
• Technical background
• Professional certification (PMP, Agile, etc).
You Are Going To
• Identify and fulfill client’s needs and work out how the company can best meet those requirements
• Portfolio management and development
• Build a trustful and strong relationship with the client
• Acting as the first point of escalation for clients
• Leveraging between client and team to ensure business value and expectations are clear and the delivered solution meets them
• PMs management
• Development and execution of quarterly budgets to meet targeted GPM
• Participation in salary and performance review
• Develop new business opportunities with existing clients by promoting company products and services (Up-sale/cross-sale)
• Ensure the delivery happens on time and within budget
• Final decision about team composition acceptance
• Increase client’s and team’s satisfaction
• Negotiating contracts and agreements
- Possibility to work remotely
- Reimbursement of medical expenses
- Online morning exercise
- Compensation for trainings, seminars, conferences
- Free access to the Pluralsight and ACloudGuru knowledge base
- Access to the AltexSoft library with top-notch materials
- A mentor for a probation period
- Engagement in our Mentorship Hub program as a mentor or a mentee to foster professional growth and development
- Horizontally — master new technologies at internal courses
- Vertically — choose your own career path through Competency trees
- All your activities are marked by points that can be exchanged for gifts to fit any taste.
Senior Full Stack Developer
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Executive Assistant to the CEO with Ukrainian language
To many people, the world is chaos. To us, it's something a few effective formulas can organize and even change.
Come along if you share our vision
- We were founded in 2007. Employer of the Year (2014, 2017, 2019).
- The AI Ukraine conference and the Know Your Onions meetups organizer.
- R&D centers in Ukraine (Kharkiv, Kremenchuk, Lviv) and Georgia (Tbilisi). We employ more than 300 people.