Solution Architect is the person who bridges the gap between business and technical people. Solution Architect takes the technology leadership, has a high-level view of a business problem and suggests a solution expressed in a language accessible to technicians.
- As a Solution Architect in AltexSoft you will be responsible for designing and leading development of modern solutions using the state-of-the-art technologies and development practices. You will be in charge of stakeholders analysis, requirements gathering, technologies selection, solution architecture creation, team composition definition, and high-level estimates preparation. You will create Proof of Concepts, communicate the technical solutions with clients business and technical people and guide technical teams on different stages of the SDLC.
You will work in close collaboration with Company’s Sales team, Client’s stakeholders, Business Analysts teams, Company’s and client’s Technical Teams, Project and Delivery Managers.
Skills and competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences or related;
- 7+ years of IT experience with 5+ years of software development and engineering experience including analysis, design, development, application deployment, support, and optimization for enterprise systems and technologies;
- Master in at least one technical stack;
- Good knowledge of at least one business domain;
- Experience in solution architecture creation;
- Experience in leading technical teams on all the stages of the Software Development Life Cycle;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Experience in establishing Agile project management practices;
- Experience in establishing XP engineering practices;
- Wide vision of modern technologies and development practices;
- Experience in creation of comprehensive documentation and presentations;
- Experience in communication of technical things to non-technical people;
- Experience with at least one of the major Cloud Providers;
- Experience in DevOps practices setup;
- Experience in QA processes design;
- Ability to handle many tasks and sometimes projects simultaneously;
- At least Upper-Intermediate written and spoken English;
- Willing to travel as necessary.
Would be a plus:
- Travel Tech Domain expertise;
- Solution Architect’s Certificates.