We are looking for
We are looking for a talented Software Architect to join our exceptional team, help us continue our rapid growth, and create a better solution for our customers. In this position, you will be part of the development team and have the opportunity to design the next generation of booking services in the business travel industry, solve complex problems and deal with diverse technological challenges.
We are AltexSoft. We are a consulting company. Every day we create solutions that solve our customers' problems. Thanks to this practice, we have real knowledge and proven expertise in Travel Tech. Our portfolio includes more than 300 cases that we are proud of. Over the last few years, we have become experts in Travel Technology. We help people around the world travel, build cool solutions for planning and booking airline tickets, hotels and more, make solutions for corporate travel, and even airline management systems. In our competence center we study the travel segment, experiment and even advise our clients. Join us, because very soon we will create solutions for space travel :-)
- 3+ years of working experience as a Software/System Architect or technical leader
- 5+ years’ experience as a Software Developer using one of the following stacks: .Net, Java, JS
- Experience with mobile and web application architecture - advantage
- Experience with microservice architecture design - advantage
- Experience with AWS/Azure distributed cloud technology - advantage
- Vast knowledge and experience with a variety of software design patterns
- Excellent knowledge on security – authentication and authorization market standards
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal
- B.Sc. (or M.Sc.) in Computer Science
You Are Going To
- Take part in client engagement and pre-sales through technical consulting and designing of software solutions that meet business needs and follow software development best practices and standards
- Communicate designed solutions directly with customers, stakeholders and ensure that projects follow agreed-upon
- Enterprise Architecture standards
- Providing technology consultation to clients and development teams
- Develop and implement architecture standards, processes, and tools
- Lead the design, development, and implementation cycles on various projects, conduct design, code, QA walkthroughs, and reviews
- Lead Proof of Concept developments and support opportunity identification
- Possibility to work remotely
- Reimbursement of medical expenses
- Online morning exercise
- Compensation for trainings, seminars, conferences
- Free access to the Pluralsight and ACloudGuru knowledge base
- Access to the AltexSoft library with top-notch materials
- A mentor for a probation period
- Engagement in our Mentorship Hub program as a mentor or a mentee to foster professional growth and development
- Horizontally — master new technologies at internal courses
- Vertically — choose your own career path through Competency trees
- All your activities are marked by points that can be exchanged for gifts to fit any taste.
We are looking for
Apply for the position
Senior Data Analyst
Senior RPA Developer (UiPath)
Senior Full Stack Engineer (Laravel + Vue)
Senior .NET Software Engineer
Automation QA (.NET) Engineer
To many people, the world is chaos. To us, it's something a few effective formulas can organize and even change.
Come along if you share our vision
- We were founded in 2007. Employer of the Year (2014, 2017, 2019).
- The AI Ukraine conference and the Know Your Onions meetups organizer.
- R&D centers in Ukraine (Kharkiv, Kremenchuk, Lviv) and Georgia (Tbilisi). We employ more than 300 people.