We offer to work with a variety of projects with different scope and team size. It could be complex analytics systems, desktop applications as well as websites and mobile apps. This is a good opportunity to generate creative solutions, which are the key to a client’s business.
• 3+ years of experience as a UX/UI designer, interaction designer or similar;
• Knowledge of user-centered design principles and techniques;
• Fluency in best practices for information architecture and design for web, mobile and desktop applications;
• Portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating user-centered design solutions;
• Experience working with prototyping tools (Sketch3, InVision, OmniGraffle, Axure, etc.);
• Hands-on design skills, wireframes, prototyping, heuristic evaluation and user research;
• Good knowledge in English, both spoken and written (intermediate level or higher);
• An eye for details.
• Experience working on mobile and desktop applications interfaces;
• Experience using web analytics and statistical tools;
• Experience in performing split-testing and usability testing.
• Take part in requirements gathering, user research and market analysis;
• Develop and document user personas, storyboards, interaction workflows, information architecture;
• Develop detailed wireframes and mockups;
• Perform split-testing, web-analytics;
• Collaborate with UX experts, designers and engineers.