We offer to work with a variety of projects with different scope and team size. It could be complex analytics systems, desktop applications as well as websites and mobile apps. This is a good opportunity to generate creative solutions, which are the key to a client’s business.
- 3+ years of experience as a UX/UI designer, interaction designer or similar;
- Knowledge of user-centered design principles and techniques;
- Fluency in best practices for information architecture and design for web, mobile and desktop applications;
- Portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating user-centered design solutions;
- Experience working with prototyping tools (Sketch3, InVision, OmniGraffle, Axure, etc.);
- Hands-on design skills, wireframes, prototyping, heuristic evaluation and user research;
- Good knowledge in English, both spoken and written (intermediate level or higher);
- An eye for details.
- Experience working on mobile and desktop applications interfaces;
- Experience using web analytics and statistical tools;
- Experience in performing split-testing and usability testing.
- Take part in requirements gathering, user research and market analysis;
- Develop and document user personas, storyboards, interaction workflows, information architecture;
- Create detailed wireframes and interactive mockups;
- Conduct UX evaluations;
- Take part in usability testing, split-testing;
- Conduct web-analytics;
- Collaborate with UX experts, designers and engineers.