As a User Interface Designer you will be working in a team of professionals to deliver and launch and support various software solutions for our clients, who are mainly from USA, Canada, and the UK.
You will be working on projects with different scope and team size. It could be web applications, complex analytical systems, mobile apps, kiosks, etc. This is a good opportunity to generate creative solutions, which are the key to a client’s business.
- Take part in client communication and workshops, gather requirements, generate ideas and visualize them;
- Develop and support the necessary design assets at a high quality (design mockups, interactive mockups, style guides or even design systems, animations for micro-interactions, etc.);
- Support development teams in designing new features and product maintenance;
- Collaborate with UX experts, other designers, and engineers.
- 3+ years experience as a UI/UX Designer;
- Experience in designing user interfaces for web applications, websites, mobile applications, etc.;
- In-depth knowledge of User Centred Design approach, usability principles, and best practices.
- Experience with design tools such as Sketch, Invision, Adobe CC suit;
- An eye for details and passion for pixel-perfect design;
- Creativity, imagination and strong ability to visualize ideas in a simple way;
- Good knowledge of English, both spoken and written (intermediate level or higher);
- Portfolio with samples of work is a must (web, mobile apps).