Travel domain has been selected as a company’s main priority in a strategy to become a sound player and a consultant in the Travel Technology space. We proactively grow our internal expertise, share it across the company, consult production teams as well as our customers, participate in customer engagements and build internal products and POCs.
We are looking for a travel expert with a deep understanding of how a travel agency works with a focus on accommodation products. This person is going to join the Travel Technology Competency team to strengthen our domain knowledge.
- Consult our development teams and customers in terms of implementation of hotel booking capability and other travel products;
- Participate in roadmap and strategy development with our customers (various travel agencies);
- Participate in generating requirements for internal travel product;
- Travel domain knowledge gathering and sharing across the company;
- Take part in pre-sales and customer engagements.
- Experience working in the accommodation distribution industry (Travel Agency, OTA, Tour Operator, accommodation-related product, etc.);
- Knowledge and clear understanding of key stakeholders in the travel distribution space, their relations and data flows;
- Knowledge of industry-standard hotel search and booking business flows, as well as aspects of post-booking support, amendment requests, etc.;
- Upper-Intermediate English – ability to communicate with native speakers (verbal and writing).
- Work experience as a Business Analyst, Product Manager, Operations Manager, Product Owner or similar in travel domain;
- Knowledge of other travel product distribution (flights, packages, cars, cruises, etc.);
- Knowledge of hotel revenue management and operations.