- 2,5 – 3,5 years of experience in software testing;
- Experience in functional and non-functional testing;
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to details;
- Experience in API testing;
- Good analytical skills and attention to details;
- Strong experience in mobile applications testing;
- At least Intermediate level of written and spoken English.
- Will to understand low-level logic of mobile applications development;
- Good understanding of client-server architecture;
- Working experience in Agile development teams;
- Experience with sniffers (Charles, Fiddler, Wireshark, etc.);
- Strong knowledge of the testing process;
- Strong communication skills.
- Manual functional and non-functional testing, regression testing, acceptance testing of mobile application;
- API testing, SDK testing;
- Work side by side with a team of professionals;
- Creation of test documentation (test cases, checklists, test plan);
- Test analysis, reporting issues, communication with developers team.
About the project:
A complex system that allows managing access to the Internet by intercepting traffic from end-users’ devices both mobile and desktop and redirecting it to proxy servers where it is filtered and a decision on allowing or blocking the access is made. The system consists of separate isolated modules that operate as a single integrated system.