We are looking for a Strong Junior or Middle Software Developer in Angular and Node.js to provide software development services on various client projects connected with selling, renting, and offering outstanding support and parts distribution services for customers across a range of industries, including mining, general construction, civil transport, and commercial construction, power systems, government, primary industries, and marine. Our best candidate should be located in Europe or Africa (but not limited to).
- Typescript, HTML, SCSS
- Node.js (at least the basic things)
- Engineering practices – automated deployment, code review
- Understanding of the principles of work of searching systems
Would be a plus:
- Firebase, GCP (it would be a plus or learn on the project)
- Work with external API
- Frontend development: forms, layout, and other control and display elements
- Backend development: everything is built on cloud functions and works with the Firebase.
- Functions can be both REST API and “schedule functions” that do some work with the database structure in the background.
What we offer:
- Possibility to work remotely
- Health care: reimbursement of medical expenses, online morning exercise
- Educational opportunities:
– paid seminars
– free access to the Pluralsight and ACloudGuru knowledge base
– use of the library’s materials which are constantly updated
– a mentor for a probationary period, etc.
- Development opportunities:
– horizontally mastering new technologies in internal courses
– vertically choosing your own career path through Competency trees
- Recognition program: all your activities