We are AltexSoft. We are a consulting company. Every day we create solutions that solve our customers’ problems. Thanks to this practice, we have real knowledge and proven expertise in Travel Tech. Our portfolio includes more than 300 cases that we are proud of.
Over the last few years, we have become experts in Travel Technology. We help people around the world travel, build cool solutions for planning and booking airline tickets, hotels and more, make solutions for corporate travel, and even airline management systems. In our competence center we study the travel segment, experiment and even advise our clients.
Join us, because very soon we will create solutions for space travel.
We are looking for a talented software architect to join our exceptional team, help us continue our rapid growth, and create a better solution for our customers. In this position, you will be part of the development team and have the opportunity to design the next generation of booking services in the business travel industry, solve complex problems and deal with diverse technological challenges.
- 3+ years of working experience as a software/system architect or technical leader
- 5+ years’ experience as a Software Developer
- Experience with mobile and web application architecture – advantage
- Experience with microservice architecture design – advantage
- Experience with AWS distributed cloud technology – advantage
- Vast knowledge and experience with a variety of software design patterns.
- Excellent knowledge on security – authentication and authorization market standards.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal.
- B.Sc. (or M.Sc.) in Computer Science
Would be a plus:
- Experience with Gradle, Maven, or Ant
- Experience with Oracle DB, MS SQL, or MySQL
- Experience with MongoDB, Cassandra, or other NoSQL databases
- Experience with event driven architecture and streaming with Kafka
- Experience working in a DevOps team
- Experience with Jenkins, Rundeck, and TerraForm will be a major plus
- Experience developing cloud-based applications in AWS
- Experience with API Gateway products such as Kong
- Experience with Microservices, Docker, ECS and/or Kubernetes
- Experience working in an agile environment – Scrum or Kanban
- Experience working in the Travel Industry domain
- Experience working in a start-up environment
- Experience working collaboratively in a geographically distributed or multicultural team
- Experience building and maintaining mission-critical software
- Take part in client engagement and pre-sales through technical consulting and designing of software solutions that meet business needs and follow software development best practices and standards.
- Communicate designed solutions directly with customers, stakeholders and ensure that projects follow agreed-upon Enterprise Architecture standards.
- Providing technology consultation to clients and development teams;
- Develop and implement architecture standards, processes, and tools.
- Lead the design, development, and implementation cycles on various projects, conduct design, code, QA walkthroughs, and reviews.
- Lead Proof of Concept developments and support opportunity identification;
What we offer:
- Possibility to work remotely
- Health care: reimbursement of medical expenses, online morning exercise
- Educational opportunities:
– paid seminars
– free access to the Pluralsight and ACloudGuru knowledge base
– use of the library’s materials which are constantly updated
– a mentor for a probationary period, etc.
- Development opportunities:
– horizontally mastering new technologies in internal courses
– vertically choosing your own career path through Competency trees
- Recognition program: all your activities