We are looking for
We are looking for a talented Solutions Architect to join our exceptional team, help us continue our rapid growth, and create a better solution for our customers. In this position, you will be part of the development team and have the opportunity to design the next generation of booking services in the business travel industry, solve complex problems and deal with diverse technological challenges.
Altexsoft is a consulting company. Every day we create solutions that solve our customers' problems. Thanks to this practice, we have real knowledge and proven expertise in Travel Tech. Our portfolio includes more than 300 cases that we are proud of. You will be joining a professional team dedicated to the development and management of a multi-tenant Order Management solution. The primary responsibility within the Order Management domain is the processing of orders. Your role will involve handling various operations related to Orders, Reservations, Payments, Tickets, and more. Collaboration with other teams is essential.
- 3+ years of working experience as a software/system architect or technical leader
- 5+ years of backend development experience in web application development using Spring Framework and Java.
- Experience in architect scalable and maintainable web solutions for complex projects.
- Proven experience with modular component-based architectures, design patterns, and system integration.
- Experience with microservices and related technologies (AWS, Docker, K8s)
- Familiarity with automated testing and code quality tools like Unit Test, Integration Tests, Contract Tests, Load Tests, etc.
- Good experience in continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD) pipelines
- Experience in Docker, Java build systems (Gradle, Maven, Ant), Apache Kafka
- Knowledge of performance optimization techniques. Familiarity with performance monitoring and debugging tools.
- Excellent knowledge of security - Common web security vulnerabilities and best practices to mitigate them.
- Understanding of authentication and authorization mechanisms, secure data handling, and encryption techniques.
- Strong documentation skills to create and maintain technical documentation, architectural diagrams, and coding standards.
- Ability to work within a multicultural and distributed environment
Would be a plus
- Experience with Redis, Elasticsearch
- Experience working in a DevOps team
- Experience in SOAP, Apache Camel, AWS, Kubernetes
- Experience working in the Travel Industry domain
- B.Sc Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
You Are Going To
- Serve as the technical expert for software product design and development problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms.
- Gather information about program needs, objectives, functions, features, and input/output requirements to design application systems to perform well logically and physically.
- Assist in post-implementation continuous improvement efforts in enhancing performance and providing increased functionality.
- Be accountable for design solutions that are compatible with broader program strategy and technical roadmap.
- Produce relevant documentation for stakeholders’ review.
- Possibility to work remotely
- Reimbursement of medical expenses
- Online morning exercise
- Compensation for trainings, seminars, conferences
- Free access to the Pluralsight and ACloudGuru knowledge base
- Access to the AltexSoft library with top-notch materials
- A mentor for a probation period
- Engagement in our Mentorship Hub program as a mentor or a mentee to foster professional growth and development
- Horizontally — master new technologies at internal courses
- Vertically — choose your own career path through Competency trees
- All your activities are marked by points that can be exchanged for gifts to fit any taste.
Senior Full Stack Developer
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Executive Assistant to the CEO with Ukrainian language
To many people, the world is chaos. To us, it's something a few effective formulas can organize and even change.
Come along if you share our vision
- We were founded in 2007. Employer of the Year (2014, 2017, 2019).
- The AI Ukraine conference and the Know Your Onions meetups organizer.
- R&D centers in Ukraine (Kharkiv, Kremenchuk, Lviv) and Georgia (Tbilisi). We employ more than 300 people.