As a Solution Architect, assist in client engagement, and pre-sales process and defining scope and sizing of work; provide technology consultation; lead Proof of Concept developments and support opportunity identification. You will be focusing on designing solutions for a variety of businesses.
You will become a part of.Net Competency Center team, which aim is to develop and implement a software consultancy line of the company’s business to assist clients in a digital transformation of their businesses.
- Take part in client engagement and pre-sales through technical consulting and designing of software solutions that meet business needs and follow software development best practices and standards;
- Communicate designed solutions directly with customers, stakeholders and ensure that projects follow agreed upon Enterprise Architecture standards;
- Develop and implement architecture standards, processes and tools;
- Promote and build effective working relationships with internal and external business and IT partners, support staff, and vendors;
- Lead the design, development, and implementation cycles on various projects, conduct design, code, QA walkthroughs and reviews;
- Lead Proof of Concept projects.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences or related;
- 7+ years of IT experience with 5+ years of software development and engineering experience including analysis, design, development, application deployment, support, and optimization for enterprise systems and technologies;
- Ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical business colleagues;
- Passion and demonstrated ability for continuous process improvement;
- Ability to incorporate relevant technical concepts/best practices and components into an enterprise environment;
- Experience with Agile methodologies for software development;
- Excellent teamwork skills with an ability to get the work done with minimal supervision;
- Willing to travel as necessary;
- Excellent relationship-building, communication (written/verbal), presentation and negotiation skills are required.
- Senior technical level in .NET stack;
- Expertise with full Software Development Life Cycle including writing Functional and Technical Specifications, Design Documentation, QA processes, source control, maintenance, and deployment procedures;
- Experience with developing tools, frameworks, and processes intended to maximize software quality and minimize time-to-delivery.
- Experience with MBaaS and SaaS solutions;
- Ability to mentor and guide developers on software architecture;
- Knowledge of architecture design patterns;
- Good understanding of SOA and experience building RESTful Web Services.