The client is one of the world’s most well-known travel management companies. The company focuses on “business to business for employees” bringing the best customer experience to travelers and travel managers. The company wants to improve business travelers’ experience of flight, car, hotels, and rail booking at its application.
- Has intermediate to advance knowledge of Grovy/DSL, Python, Bash
- Intermediate to advance user of Git, Jenkins (Jenkinsfile) DevOps tools/CICD Service
- Experience with AWS cloud environment services can also be a plus factor.
- General knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, general containerization, and virtualization is a plus
- Software development or scripting skills in languages such as:
- – Grovy/DSL, Python, and Bash are required;
- – Terraform, Ansible will be a plus.
- Linux/Unix OS proficiency
- Experience with automation tools such as Jenkins
- Monitoring (Prometheus, AlertManager, Grafana, etc.) and Logging (EFK, ELK, etc.) are all nice to have but not necessarily required
- Experience with configuration management tools and code version control systems to help with the ci-cd setup and configuration. General understanding of networking (VPN, proxies, Firewalls, Load balancers, etc.). (edited)
- Support a DevOps team within scripts codding
- Modern mind on solutions with new tech and automation
- Works within an Agile/Scrum environment
- Documents requirements, specifications, and solutions as needed
What we offer:
- Close collaboration with the client and the ability to influence the result and the process;
- Being a part of a proactive and friendly team;
- Supportive environment and tech communities;
- Development of Individual Development Plans to build a transparent career within the company;
- Social benefits (incl. vacation, sick leaves, education, etc)