We are looking for a talented UX Designer to join AltexSoft design team. We offer work with a variety of products with different scope and team size for our customers primarily from the US and Canada. Project scope varies from B2C web services and mobile application to complex SaaS solutions and platforms. An excellent opportunity to generate creative solutions, which are the key to a client’s business.
- 5+ years of experience as a UX designer;
- Knowledge of user-centered design principles and techniques;
- Experience in requirements elicitation, conducting workshops with stakeholders, and user interviews;
- Portfolio or samples of work demonstrating expertise creating user-centered design solutions is a must;
- Fluency in best practices for information architecture and design principles for web, mobile, and desktop applications;
- Experience working with prototyping and design tools (Sketch, Figma, InVision, OmniGraffle, Axure, etc.);
- Hands-on experience with requirements elicitation, user research, information architecture, wireframes creation and prototyping, heuristic evaluation, etc.;
- Good knowledge in English, both spoken and written (intermediate level or higher);
- An eye for details;
- Sense of humor and creativity.
- Take ownership of the cross-platform user experience for projects from start to finish;
- Conduct stakeholder interviews and workshops, perform user and market research;
- Develop and document user personas, interaction workflows, information architecture;
- Develop detailed wireframes and prototypes;
- Present and discuss project deliverables with stakeholders;
- Perform split-testing, usability evaluation, web-analytics;
- Collaborate with UX experts, designers, and software engineers.