As a Senior Software Engineer, you will design and implement from scratch parts of the system, investigate appropriate tools, work closely with Solution Architect, Tech Lead, Product Owner and Development team in order to create new features quickly and with good quality. You will design, implement and test new features and enhance existing functionality.
- At least 5 years of experience in web development;
- Proficiency with .Net, .Net Core and C#;
- Proficiency with ASP.Net, ASP.Net Core, ASP.Net Core WebAPI;
- Proficiency with Entity Framework/Entity Framework Core;
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with the MS SQL Server;
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with Unit testing;
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with CI/CD;
- Strong knowledge of the Object-Oriented programming and Design Patterns;
- Ability to write clear documentation;
- Strong knowledge of the Agile methodologies;
- Excellent teamwork skills with an ability to get the work done with minimal supervision;
- Good knowledge of English, both spoken and written (intermediate level or higher).
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree and 5+ years of IT experience with 4+ years of software development and engineering experience.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with Clouds Computing(Amazon Web Services/Microsoft Azure/Google Cloud Platform);
- Experience with Docker;
- Experience with Kubernetes;
- Experience with Terraform;
- Experience with NoSQL databases;
- Experience with Swagger;
- Travel Tech domain knowledge;
- Experience with Single Page Applications (ReactJs/VueJs/AngularJs);
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Sciences or related.
About the Project:
We build a unique AltexSoft Travel Tech Solution which is to be used by different companies around the globe in order to expedite the creation of bespoke Travel Platforms including Flights and Hotels booking, Car rental and other services.
We use state-of-the-art technologies and methodologies to satisfy the constantly growing requirements on the contemporary travel market.