AltexSoft helps client with the digital transformation of the workplace using cloud-based platform that turns facilities from cost centers into strategic business assets. The system brings management tools and insights to help companies execute data-driven real estate decisions, increase operational excellence, and enhance employee experience.
We’re looking for a Senior Software Engineer who thrives on learning new technologies and doesn’t believe in one-size-fits-all solutions. You should be able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our massive growth and rapidly evolving business environment. You will work in a dynamic environment, integrating multiple scalable, reliable and secure platforms into several products.
- Responsible for the design, implementation, and delivery of complex projects that span across quarters
- Solve complex problems in a distributed, microservice architecture with strong attention to scalability
- 4+ years of industry experience building large-scale backend systems
- 3+ years of experience with Ruby on Rails
- Strong fundamentals in Object-Oriented and Functional programming, best practices, and testing methodologies
- Experience building highly scalable, maintainable, robust, and fault-tolerant services
- Hands-on experience with SQL and relational databases
- Engineered scalable solutions using big-data streaming, event-based, or pub/sub-technologies (Kafka, AWS Kinesis, etc.)
- Experience with the AWS ecosystem, containers, Kubernetes, and CI/CD
- Eager to learn new technologies and frameworks