We are looking for
Senior React/React Native Developer
You will be part of the development team extension and have the opportunity to design the next generation of booking services in the travel industry, solve complex problems and deal with diverse technological challenges.
Our client is a new travel/aviation brand, that came out as a result of an M&A of several travel products by an investment fund from the US. The solutions within - including already serve over 185 network and low-cost carriers, regional airlines and rail operations globally.
The platform proposes the solution for Airlines. A client can customize the UI and behavior of front-ends. The configuration is propagated to mobile apps and to Web-site. The UI-components are shared between 3 front-ends. The components are written in React Native and wrapped in React Native for Web. After that they are being reused in Web.
- 5+ years of working experience with React Native
- 3+ years with React
- Familiarity with state/data management libraries (e.g., Redux, MobX, React Query)
- Experience with styled-components
- Experience execution of feature development end-to-end, working with all stakeholders and guiding other developers
- Strong knowledge of mobile app architectures and best practices
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience with Jira — Must
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of performance tuning, offline storage, and platform-specific design principles.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to cross the border (possible business trips)
Would be a plus
- Experience with native mobile development (iOS with Swift/Obj-C, Android with Java/Kotlin)
- Familiarity with cloud platforms (e.g., AWS, Azure, GCP) and related services
- Has practical experience in software testing by a developer (Unit Tests, E2E, etc.)
- Ability to work within a multicultural and distributed environment
- Ability to communicate technological decisions effectively to the team and non-technical people
- Passion for technology and building products
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Flexible, Self-motivated, and independent learner
- Understanding of estimation processes and methods (hours/story points, 3-point and T-shirts methods)
You Are Going To
- Design, implement, deploy and maintain complex software solutions that fully satisfy the business requirement.
- Design, build, and maintain high-quality, reusable, and reliable React Native components.
- Integrate our Client Side SDK to ensure seamless data flow and functionality.
- Work closely with our product team to translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Implement state management solutions to ensure a consistent and optimal user experience.
- Design and implement a robust CI/CD pipeline for automatic testing, building, and deployment of the application to various platforms (iOS, Android).
- Own your deliveries from design, all the way to production.
- Helps ensure that the code quality goals of the team are met; writes unit tests providing 100% code coverage.
- Work with the design and backend teams to ensure that the app’s visual design and backend services align with front-end requirements.
- Provides support for functional, regression, and acceptance testing, and provides analysis and recommendations on testing.
- Assists in preparation and on-the-day activities for releases.
- Provides technical support, including issue investigation and analysis for production alerts; fulfills tasks that aid monitoring of production health.
- Effectively communicate (written, verbal) issues and solutions in a clear, consistent manner through appropriate methods (voice calls, email, instant messaging, ticketing systems).
- Possibility to work remotely
- Reimbursement of medical expenses
- Online morning exercise
- Compensation for trainings, seminars, conferences
- Free access to the Pluralsight and ACloudGuru knowledge base
- Access to the AltexSoft library with top-notch materials
- A mentor for a probation period
- Engagement in our Mentorship Hub program as a mentor or a mentee to foster professional growth and development
- Horizontally — master new technologies at internal courses
- Vertically — choose your own career path through Competency trees
- All your activities are marked by points that can be exchanged for gifts to fit any taste.
Apply for the position
Middle UX/UI Designer
Senior Data Science/Machine Learning Engineer
Middle software developer in Angular and Node.js
Project Coordinator/Delivery Assistant
To many people, the world is chaos. To us, it's something a few effective formulas can organize and even change.
Come along if you share our vision
- We were founded in 2007. Employer of the Year (2014, 2017, 2019).
- The AI Ukraine conference and the Know Your Onions meetups organizer.
- R&D centers in Ukraine (Kharkiv, Kremenchuk, Lviv) and Georgia (Tbilisi). We employ more than 300 people.