We are looking for an experienced Python Developer to join us and lead our backend team for the new project.
It is a development of a new product for the financial/taxation market in US from scratch in Python (Flask) and React.
- 5+ years of experience in Python development
- Excellent knowledge of Python
- Experience in Flask frameworks
- Strong knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Good knowledge of TDD, SOLID principles
- Proficiency in REST API
- Hands-on experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
Would be a plus:
- Deep hands-on experience in building CI/CD from scratch
- Knowledge of AWS
- Mathematical education
- Design architecture and infrastructure of the web solution
- Lead the backend development team
- Design separate components, modules, classes, database tables, etc.
- Perform peer code and design reviews
- Estimate and plan the product development
- Define the best engineering practices, technical standards, and quality criteria set forth on the project
What we offer:
- Possibility to work remotely
- Health care: reimbursement of medical expenses, online morning exercise
- Educational opportunities:
– paid seminars
– free access to the Pluralsight and ACloudGuru knowledge base
– use of the library’s materials which are constantly updated
– a mentor for a probationary period, etc.
- Development opportunities:
– horizontally mastering new technologies in internal courses
– vertically choosing your own career path through Competency trees
- Recognition program: all your activities