- 5+ years working experience in PHP, at least PHP 5;
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming and SOLID code principles;
- Experience with popular frameworks such as Zend3, Symfony;
- 5+ years of experience with MySQL and other RDBMS;
- Database normalization and optimization;
- Understanding the advantages and disadvantages of different databases, and the ability to choose the right stack of technologies for your project;
- Experience with performance debugging and benchmarking;
- Knowledge of programming and design patterns;
- Experience building APIs, understanding REST ideology;
- Experience working with Docker containers;
- Experience of working with Linux, Apache, Nginx;
- Experience with Git, Composer, NPM;
- English: intermediate+, good speaking is strict requirement; Excellent communication skills.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with the newest versions of PHP (PHP 7.1);
- Experience with Angular 2, React, Vue;
- Experience in building a micro services architecture;
- Experience with Continuous integration tools;
- Experience with creating of autotests;
- Experience with Scrum;
- Working with Project management systems like Redmine, Jira, Youtrack or similar.
About the Project:
We need to build a new application where our client can easily set up landing pages for marketing campaigns by using different templates to get prospects to subscribe to one of their different products. The platform also needs to be able to manage other configuration to facilitate payments, support customers etc.
Another important aspect is that our client is currently using a platform they build themselves. The plan is to phase their current application out and replace by a new application which is need to be built.