It’s a B2B2C travel platform for tailor-made trips. Every partner is able to tap into the huge potential of individualized travel by combining powerful technology, top-quality product curation, and a premium customer service. After having raised 19M€ in 2019, our client building from scratch the new version of its travel platform.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer who is interested in diving deeper into client business needs, eager to find the best technical solutions to solve problems.
- 4 years of working experience using PHP and Symfony framework
- DevOps awareness and curiosity
- Agile project management experience (we are following the Scrum methodology)
- Mindset: autonomous, proactive, problem-solver, adaptable (eager to work in a fast-growing environment), and team spirit
- Upper-intermediate level of English (team meetings are conducted fully in English)
● Collaborate with the product team to specify and plan upcoming features
● Contribute to technical evaluation and specification of upcoming features
● Implement new features using the best practices
● Correct bugs because nobody is perfect!
● Review the code of your teammates to keep the project clean and share knowledge
What we offer:
- possibility to work remotely;
- health care: reimbursement of medical expenses, online morning exercise;
- educational opportunities:
- paid seminars
- free access to the Pluralsight knowledge base
- use of the library’s materials which are constantly updated
- mentor for a probationary period, etc.
- development opportunities:
- horizontally mastering new technologies in internal courses
- vertically choosing your own career path through Competency trees
- recognition program: all your activities are marked by points that can be exchanged for gifts to fit any taste.