We are developing a coaching platform that is designed to help professional advisers create a predictable, recurring revenue stream by helping their clients drive up the value of the business. The platform provides a set of tools that allow advisers working shoulder-to-shoulder with businesses to analyze their ongoing performance against the key drivers of company value. Our team implemented the project from the very beginning: we discussed with the customer his vision of a tool, performed business analysis and UX prototyping, developed, tested, and deployed a solution.
We are looking for a really experienced Senior PHP developer who is open to working closely with a Product Owner from the client’s side. Your ideas and improvements are going to be very valuable for the client as our team works on a full solution from finding the right technical approach to deliver.
If you are looking for a friendly team of 6 people in a supportive environment we are eager to meet you sooner!
- 4+ years of professional experience with PHP
- High proficiency in PHP 7.3 and higher
- Experience with Doctrine
- Working experience with Symfony framework
- Experience with RestAPI and API Platform
- Experience with MongoDB
- Experience with AWS SQS (Queues)
- At least Intermediate level of English
Would be a plus:
- AWS Administration
- Linux administration
- Nginx+php configuration
When joining the team we offer:
- close collaboration with the client and ability to influence on the result and on the process;
- being a part of a pro-active and friendly team;
- supportive environment and tech communities;
- development of Individual Development Plans to build a transparent career within the company;
- social benefits (incl. vacation, sick leaves, team-buildings, education, medical kits, etc);
- regular and transparent compensation processes.