The project is a social networking website that has a powerful tool for businesses to spread the word about their services and products.
It’s a platform to connect with customers via text message, build real relationships, and turn those relationships into action. Our customer helps rapidly growing brands acquire, retain and delight their customers through SMS by leveraging our platform to deliver 98% open rates, 50% response rates and 30% CTRs helping brands build meaningful one-to-one relationships with their customers.
We are looking for senior PHP software engineers who can help us to build the next-generation messaging platform to automate conversations.
- 4+ years of commercial experience in backend development using PHP7+
- Strong architectural and OOP skills
- Highly proficient in Laravel framework
- Knows and uses CI/CD actively during project development
- Upper-Intermediate English
Nice to have:
- Understanding of front-end technologies (React, Vue.js)
- Working experience with telecom and/or messaging providers
- Design and develop software solutions that meet business needs and follow software development best practices and standards
- Collaborate with stakeholders and development team
- Proactively drive technical direction such as improving performance, preventing issues, refactoring the codebase
- Develop and implement considering architecture standards, processes, and tools
- Debug and troubleshoot technical issues