The client is one of the world’s most well-known travel management company. The company focuses on “business to business for employees” bringing the best customer experience to travelers and travel managers. The company wants to improve business travelers’ experience of flight, car, hotels, and rail booking at its application.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with web backend technologies
- 3 years of backend development experience in Node.js
- Experience in high scale fully operational microservices system
- Upper-Intermediate level of spoken and written English
Would be a plus:
- Experience in MongoDB, Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Kafka, Rabbit, Redis
- B.Sc. Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Experience with TypeScript
- Design & develop new features in an agile software methodology.
- Review code was written by others and holds fellow engineers to code quality standards.
- Participate in architecture reviews and technology standards definition.
- Learn new technologies and broaden your tech stack.
- Ability to handle live production issues
- Great opportunity to grow to be “full-stack” (web/mobile)
What we offer:
- possibility to work remotely
- health care: reimbursement of medical expenses, online morning exercise
- educational opportunities
- paid seminars
- free access to the Pluralsight knowledge base
- use of the library’s materials which are constantly updated
- development opportunities:
- horizontally mastering new technologies in internal courses
- vertically choosing your own career path through Competency trees
- recognition program: all your activities are marked by points that can be exchanged for gifts to fit any taste