- Analyze requirements, design and estimate work in iterative cycles;
- Develop the main products crucial components;
- Work closely with the business side to understand objectives and translate them into system-level design;
- Create and update technical documentation;
- Active feature development and refactoring;
- Participate in evolvement, technical solutions, processes improvement etc.;
- Code review.
- At least 5 years of experience in web development;
- Proficiency with .Net, .Net Core and C#;
- Proficiency with ASP.Net, ASP.Net Core, ASP.Net Core WebAPI;
- Proficiency with Entity Framework/Entity Framework Core;
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with the MS SQL Server;
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with Unit testing;
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with CI/CD;
- Strong knowledge of the Object-Oriented programming and Design Patterns;
- Ability to write clear documentation;
- Strong knowledge of the Agile methodologies;
- Excellent teamwork skills with an ability to get the work done with minimal supervision;
- Good knowledge of English, both spoken and written (intermediate level or higher).
Would be a plus:
- Experience with Clouds Computing(Amazon Web Services/Microsoft Azure/Google Cloud Platform);
- Experience with Docker;
- Experience with Kubernetes;
- Experience with Terraform;
- Experience with NoSQL databases;
- Experience with Swagger;
- Travel Tech domain knowledge;
- Experience with Single Page Applications (ReactJs/VueJs/AngularJs);
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Sciences or related.
About the Project:
The domain of the project – leisure and recreation industry. It’s a world’s leading tourism organization, enables to provide its clients with a wide range of services including, international flights, hotels, tours, domestic flights to Eilat and inbound travel, car rental, and cruises.