Our client is an Enterprise SaaS provider for retail stores and the secondary products industry, including pawnshops, antique shops, consignment stores and thrift shops.
AltexSoft helped our client develop a complex integrated Point-of-Sale (POS) solution for small and medium businesses. This POS solution would control the full lifecycle of the pawnshop business process, including inventory, pawn and loan management, user/access management, reporting and more.
We expect from a right candidate problem-solving thinking, passion, wish to understand a workflow of the high-loaded application, participate in the process of development as a part of a team.
- At least 5 years of experience
- Good knowledge of .NET, C#, WCF, LINQ
- Good knowledge of MS SQL Server, T-SQL, Entity Framework
- Good knowledge of asynchronous programming, TPL
- Good knowledge of debugging, performance/memory/MS SQL Server profiling
- Experience with WPF
- Experience with OOP, OOD, code review, refactoring
- Experience with XML
- Experience with unit and integration testing
- Understanding of multithreading, concurrency
- Understanding of multitenant architecture, design/architecture patterns
- Understanding of Agile / Scrum
- High responsibility level and communication skills
- At least intermediate level of English
Would be a plus:
- Familiarity with eBay Trading API
- Familiarity with SignalR would be a plus