At the project we are building best-in-class solutions for managing all aspects of built environments and workspaces–real estate, assets, energy use, and occupant health and safety. The backbone of our solutions is the ability to manage the end-to-end lifecycle of the built environment, using building models, digital twins, and IoT technology.
In this role, as a Senior Member of the Engineering team, you will lead development of product applications and services based on cutting-edge CAD, BIM, Autodesk Forge, and Digital Twins technologies. Experience with Autodesk technologies is desired but not required – you will have an opportunity to learn from best experts in this field.You will be working on a cross-functional team with talented and friendly product owners, UX designers, and engineers, using Agile delivery process.
- Own design, implementation, and delivery of applications and services.
- Proactively manage backlog and ensure software quality with test-driven development.
- Contribute to the product roadmap and architecture discussions.
- 5+ years of experience building complex .Net applications and cloud services
- Expert-level knowledge of .NET and C#.
- Strong fundamentals in domain-driven design and object-oriented programming.
- Demonstratable experience in writing clean, testable code.
- Understanding of how to implement secure, scalable, and observable systems.
- Eager to learn, able to teach.
- Eager to promote new ideas, humble to listen to others.
- Clear written and spoken communication.
Would be a plus:
- Experience building integrations with AutoCAD, Revit, Forge, or BIM 360.
- Experience with SVG, PDF, and raster formats.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure and Outlook API.
- Experience building server-side APIs with Java, Spring Framework, and REST or GraphQL.
- Experience with Agile development methods.