Digital transformation of the workplace using a cloud-based platform that turns facilities from cost centers into strategic business assets. The system brings management tools and insights to help companies execute data-driven real estate decisions, increase operational excellence, and enhance employee experience. We’re looking for a Software Engineer who thrives on learning new technologies and doesn’t believe in one-size-fits-all solutions. You should be able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our massive growth and rapidly evolving business environment. You will work in a dynamic environment, integrating multiply scalable, reliable, and secure platforms into several products.
- Experience building complex .Net applications and cloud services
- Knowledge of .NET ASP.NET Core and C#
- EDA. Kafka
- Microservices and Windows client WinForms
- Strong fundamentals in domain-driven design and object-oriented programming.
- Understanding of how to implement secure, scalable, and observable systems.
- Experience with Agile development methods. Experience with Autodesk plug-in
- Experience building integrations with AutoCAD, Revit, Forge, or BIM 360
Would be a plus:
- Experience with SVG, PDF, and raster formats.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure and Outlook API.
- Experience building server-side APIs with Java, Spring Framework, and REST or GraphQL.
- Development of a microservices platform based on an existing monolithic application Interaction with other platform developers’ team’s Participation in SCRUM ceremonies. You need to understand AutoCAD because we are looking .Net developer who will operate extensions for AutoCAD/AutoDesk (they are writing on .NET)
What we offer:
- Possibility to work remotely
- Health care: reimbursement of medical expenses, online morning exercise
- Educational opportunities:
– paid seminars
– free access to the Pluralsight and ACloudGuru knowledge base
– use of the library’s materials which are constantly updated
– a mentor for a probationary period, etc.
- Development opportunities:
– horizontally mastering new technologies in internal courses
– vertically choosing your own career path through Competency trees
- Recognition program: all your activities