AltexSoft helps to build a cloud-based airline operations management solution that streamlines and optimizes aircraft and crew utilization for airlines of any operations type and size. The system is transforming the air transport industry by streamlining information technology departments and allowing collaboration anywhere, anytime from any Internet-enabled device.
High technology company, at the leading edge of digital immersion, providing solutions to make the world a safer place. Our flight services business delivers software solutions to more than 150 airline customers.
- Experience with Unix/Linux platform
- Experience installing, configuring, and troubleshooting Java applications
- Ability to identify problems, root causes and apply solutions proactively
- Experience with cloud technologies (AWS/Azure/GCP)
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, Terraform and Azure DevOps Pipelines
- Experience with CI-CD tools – Jenkins, Terraform etc
- Good knowledge of scripting languages – like Perl, Python, Shell scripting , PowerShell etc.
- Familiarity with Monitoring and Alerting tools
- Understanding of network fundamentals (DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP, HTTP, etc.)
- Ability to handle fast-paced environment with multiple projects simultaneously and incident responses.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- 3+ years related experience as a DevOps engineer and/or Software Developer
- Ability to learn and adapt to multiple technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Would be a plus:
- Experience in Azure
- Experience in Java
- Ensure the operational health, reliability, and security of the supported applications.
- Analyze, troubleshoot, debug, and assist in problem-solving in test and production environments within the framework of incident and change management processes.
- Continuous improvements for system stability, maintaining currency, and optimal performance.
- Develop and maintain operational tools for performance monitoring, error tracing as well as automated alerting.
- Drive the migration of on-prem java applications to the cloud (AWS), AWS to AWS. Develop and support CI-CD solutions.
- Participate in change execution, including writing change records for legacy apps that have not migrated to the tool and benefit from CI-CD.
- Provide on-call coverage for the products (24X7 rotation broken into multiple shifts).
- Maintain adequate operational documentation, including Runbooks and E2E documentation.
- Reduce toil by automating tasks where possible.
What we offer:
- Possibility to work remotely
- Health care: reimbursement of medical expenses, online morning exercise
- Educational opportunities:
– paid seminars
– free access to the Pluralsight and ACloudGuru knowledge base
– use of the library’s materials which are constantly updated
– a mentor for a probationary period, etc.
- Development opportunities:
– horizontally mastering new technologies in internal courses
– vertically choosing your own career path through Competency trees
- Recognition program: all your activities