We are looking for
Senior Manual QA Engineer
In this role, you'll oversee all testing activities, from planning to continuous integration, and regularly communicate with the development and test teams. Requirements include 5+ years in software testing, experience with web applications, API testing and proficiency in bug tracking and test planning. The ability to go on a business trip in the UAE is required.
This is an IATA-certified, global, travel content aggregation and distribution technology company. We help airlines and travel agencies to distribute retail travel products through our solutions built on IATA’s New Distribution Capability (NDC) Standard.
- At least 5 years of experience in software testing
- Deep understanding of core testing processes and how to implement them in a project
- Experience in web applications and API testing
- Experience in test planning and estimating
- Knowledge of bug tracking tool(s) and process
- Experience of work in a distributed environment, dynamic team
- Experience of direct communication with a customer
- Ability to see things from the customer or end-user’s perspective
Would be a plus
- ISTQB FL certification
- Practical experience working in Agile teams
- Starting testing on the project from scratch
You Are Going To
- Plan required test activities. Identify the test scope for the system and provide estimates of test efforts needed
- Perform requirements analysis and testing
- Create and deliver various test outputs, including test plans, test cases, test data, test reports, and defect reports
- Perform continuous functional, integration testing and bug tracking
- Communicate and with developers, test team and management
- Highlight risks and provide mitigation plans/steps
- Possibility to work remotely
- Reimbursement of medical expenses
- Online morning exercise
- Compensation for trainings, seminars, conferences
- Free access to the Pluralsight and ACloudGuru knowledge base
- Access to the AltexSoft library with top-notch materials
- A mentor for a probation period
- Engagement in our Mentorship Hub program as a mentor or a mentee to foster professional growth and development
- Horizontally — master new technologies at internal courses
- Vertically — choose your own career path through Competency trees
- All your activities are marked by points that can be exchanged for gifts to fit any taste.
Apply for the position
Middle UX/UI Designer
Senior Data Science/Machine Learning Engineer
Middle software developer in Angular and Node.js
Project Coordinator/Delivery Assistant
To many people, the world is chaos. To us, it's something a few effective formulas can organize and even change.
Come along if you share our vision
- We were founded in 2007. Employer of the Year (2014, 2017, 2019).
- The AI Ukraine conference and the Know Your Onions meetups organizer.
- R&D centers in Ukraine (Kharkiv, Kremenchuk, Lviv) and Georgia (Tbilisi). We employ more than 300 people.