We are looking for
We are seeking an experienced Senior Vue 3 Engeneer to join our team and play a pivotal role in development of travel project.
The product is a business management tool for boutique safari lodges and hotels. We are a Central Reservations and Property Management System, with integrated CRM and Financial Management functionality and excellent reporting. The product is created to meet a need from safari lodges, coastal resorts, and boutique hotels. Establishments in remote areas needed business management software that would give them the tools they needed to run their properties, make sales, manage their guests, and report on their business. An application that is accessible on the cloud but not solely dependent on an internet connection.
- Minimum of 5 years of software development experience, with at least 4 years in Vue.js and exposure to front-end technologies.
- Proficiency in Vue 3, Tailwind CSS, Tailwind UI, Typescript, StoryBook, GitLab for the last 2-3 years.
- Hands-on experience with test automation tools like SonarCloud.io
- Strong skills in designing, debugging, and optimizing applications for reliability and performance.
- Familiarity with AG Grid, Docker, Jira/Confluence or a willingness to learn.
- Active participation in code reviews.
- Ability to consider user experience before coding and contribute insights to projects.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, remote team environment, with good time management, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Open to professional growth.
- Having a proven track record of successfully completing complex projects independently or as part of a team.
Would be a plus
- Familiarity with AG Grid, Docker, Jira/Confluence is a great bonus.
You Are Going To
- Development of updated UI usinng Tailwind UI library, tables based on AG Grid and Story Book components.
- Thrive in an Agile / Scrum environment, while actively participating in brainstorming sessions, contributing valuable insights to technology, algorithm, and product discussions, and enriching team dynamics through proactive involvement in scoping grooming, and daily standups.
- Collaborate with UI/UX designers in transforming their visions from Figma blueprints into sleek Vue 3 component-based user-facing applications.
- Redesign existing code to improve quality, meet new standards, and implement fresh features while improving existing features and patterns.
- Employ your deep knowledge of Vue 3, Tailwind CSS, Tailwind UI, Typescript and StoryBook to boost our platform’s development, scalability, and maintenance.
- Utilize and develop your expertise in travel industry to enhance and expand customer's current operations.
- Adhere to top-tier software quality standards by creating high-quality well-tested code and conducting comprehensive code reviews.
- Possibility to work remotely
- Reimbursement of medical expenses
- Online morning exercise
- Compensation for trainings, seminars, conferences
- Free access to the Pluralsight and ACloudGuru knowledge base
- Access to the AltexSoft library with top-notch materials
- A mentor for a probation period
- Engagement in our Mentorship Hub program as a mentor or a mentee to foster professional growth and development
- Horizontally — master new technologies at internal courses
- Vertically — choose your own career path through Competency trees
- All your activities are marked by points that can be exchanged for gifts to fit any taste.
Senior Full Stack Developer
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Executive Assistant to the CEO with Ukrainian language
To many people, the world is chaos. To us, it's something a few effective formulas can organize and even change.
Come along if you share our vision
- We were founded in 2007. Employer of the Year (2014, 2017, 2019).
- The AI Ukraine conference and the Know Your Onions meetups organizer.
- R&D centers in Ukraine (Kharkiv, Kremenchuk, Lviv) and Georgia (Tbilisi). We employ more than 300 people.