Our client is an internet company that became Israel’s leading Online Travel Agency (OTA). It’s a technology-based company that devotes large resources to continuously develop its highly advanced website. As a result, enjoys a clear competitive advantage that translates into significant growth and profitability.
Over the years unique leading technology enabled the company to build wide brand recognition within the Israeli market, with millions of users enjoying a unique UX. The website generates over 30% of all online travel bookings in Israel. Service provides a wide range of travel products: flights, hotels, vacation packages, organized tours, car rental, ski holidays, cruises, etc.
We’re looking for a Senior FullStack Software engineer who becomes a part of a technology team and will help to improve the OTA system with us.
- At least 3+ years experience as Full Stack Developer
- Experience with building projects from scratch
- DB: My SQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL (advantage), Redis/ Memcached
- Backend: Node.js
- Working with dockers & containers
- Conceptual knowledge of web services – XML, JSON
- Upper-intermediate English
Would be a plus :
- Experience in travel domain (OTA) would be a huge plus
- Experience with Cloud Computing with AWS
- Design, develop and deploy technical solutions that meet and exceed business and technical requirements supporting client’s strategic goals.
- Contribute to technical design discussions with architecture and customers.
- Maintain clear and regular communication with internal and external stakeholders