For a new, innovative, and super-exciting team, we’re looking for a brilliant Full-Stack (focus on front-end) Developer, 100% hands-on with broad system understanding and vision. The ideal candidate is passionate about technology, independent, self-motivated, results-oriented, and sharp.
The client is one of the world’s most well-known travel management companies. The company focuses on “business to business for employees” bringing the best customer experience to travelers and travel managers. The company wants to improve business travelers’ experience of flight, car, hotels, and rail booking at its application.
- Strong web fundamentals: HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Design
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with web technologies, backend and frontend development
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with React – Must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work within a multicultural and distributed environment
- Ability to communicate technological decisions effectively to the team and non-technical people
- Passion for technology and building products
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- A self-motivated and independent learner
Would be a plus:
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with Node.js / typescripts
- Experience with cloud technologies: AWS, Docker, Serverless, etc.
- Design, implement, deploy and maintain complex software solutions that fully satisfy the business requirement.
- Provides high-quality code reviews.
- Promotes good development methodology and regularly provides technical leadership in a development team.
- Helps ensure that the code quality goals of the team are met; writes unit tests providing 100% code coverage.
- Collaborates with Product Owner and UX designers to ensure clear and well-formed user stories and well-defined defects.
- Provides support for functional, regression, and acceptance testing, and provides analysis and recommendation on testing.
- Assists in preparation and on-the-day activities for production releases.
- Provides technical support including issue investigation and analysis for production alerts; fulfills tasks that aid monitoring of production health.
- Effectively communicate (written, verbal) issues and solutions in a clear, consistent manner through appropriate methods (voice calls, email, instant messaging, ticketing systems).
What we offer:
- Close collaboration with the client and the ability to influence the result and the process;
- Being a part of a proactive and friendly team;
- Supportive environment and tech communities;
- Development of Individual Development Plans to build a transparent career within the company;
- Social benefits (incl. vacation, sick leaves, education, etc)