Founded in 2020, the client is committed to transforming the Hotel Sourcing industry through adaptive and intelligent technology. CEO and co-founded of this company, come up the world’s first web-based travel booking engine. They have joined application automation to lead the way to drive change in the travel industry again.
The Senior Developer will be joining our development team to continue to build and optimize our portal.
We are looking for someone who is excited to work in a start-up environment, someone who proactively helps us to improve our product and is able to think like an owner, not just a doer.
- Brings at least 4+ years of experience in back-end development using .NET
- Rest & Soap API
- Bitbucket & GitHub
- Strong testing & troubleshooting skills
- Responsible, flexible, and professional attitude
Would be a plus:
- Travel industry knowledge (GDS systems)
- Design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing systems and applications
- Contribute to requirements elicitation and validation processes
- Identify and evaluate modern technologies, build PoCs
- Contribute to product discovery process and brainstorm solutions to solve various business problems
- Take an active role in root cause analysis and troubleshooting of misbehaving applications
- Deal with third-party integrations
- Use high coding standards, software best practices and write highly testable and performant code over the whole SDLC
- Help to increase automation test coverage on a solution level
- Retain effective and ethical communication within the development team, other software vendors, and directly with Product Owner
- Work with your peers in a self-organizing manner as part of a distributed Agile team
What we offer:
- Possibility to work remotely
- Health care: reimbursement of medical expenses, online morning exercise
- Educational opportunities:
– paid seminars
– free access to the Pluralsight and ACloudGuru knowledge base
– use of the library’s materials which are constantly updated
– a mentor for a probationary period, etc.
- Development opportunities:
– horizontally mastering new technologies in internal courses
– vertically choosing your own career path through Competency trees
- Recognition program: all your activities