AltexSoft is a technology consulting company that helps businesses to evolve and transform digitally. We have strong expertise in full-cycle software development (JS, Java, .NET, PHP, Mobile, Ruby), Data Science, and business development acting as a business consultant in different niches (i.e. Travel Tech, Transportations). Our development offices are mostly in Ukraine with representatives in the US (GA, CA). One of our core values is being client-oriented at every stage of engagement. Thanks to this we are able to build long-term relations. Over 300 businesses worldwide have chosen AltexSoft as their Technology Consulting Partner.
We’re looking for a Senior Software Engineer who is interested in diving deeper into clients business needs, eager to find the best technical solutions to solve real-world problems.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you’ll work closely with our Solutions Architects, Business Analysts, and Domain Experts taking part in client engagement and pre-sales through technical consulting and designing of software solutions that meet business needs.
Starting new projects, you will coordinate teamwork, participate in making technical decisions and communicate them to client-side teams and stakeholders, conduct code reviews, communicate with the distributed teams.
And, BTW, write code.
- Strong technical fundamentals and engineering skills
- Experience in the development of complex apps based on React.js (Vue, Angular)
- Experience with Unit/functional testing of JS applications (Mocha, Karma)
- Experience with isomorphic technologies of JS apps
- Understanding of CI/CD principals
- Experience with NodeJS (ExpressJS / Koa / Nest.js)
- Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Redis)
- Experience with relational databases (Postgres, MySQL)
- Experience with AWS or other cloud providers
- Experience with Docker
- Knowledge of LESS, SCSS
- Focus on quality
- Positive thinker
- Proactive and highly collaborative
- English: Upper-Intermediate / Advanced
- Good speaking is a strict requirement
Would be a plus:
- Experience in the travel domain (OTA, GDS APIs)
- Experience with microservices architecture
- Experience with message brokers (NATS, RabbitMQ, Kafka, SQS)
What we offer:
- possibility to work remotely
- health care: reimbursement of medical expenses, online morning exercise
- educational opportunities:
– paid seminars
– free access to the Pluralsight and ACloudGuru knowledge base
– use of the library’s materials which are constantly updated
– a mentor for a probationary period, etc.
- development opportunities:
– horizontally mastering new technologies in internal courses
– vertically choosing your own career path through Competency trees
- recognition program: all your activities are marked by points that can be exchanged for gifts to fit any taste.