We are looking for
Senior Full Stack Engineer (Laravel + Vue)
We are looking for a Senior Full-Stack Engineer with PHP Laravel and Vue.js experience to invite to our team. We want to build solutions to this growth alongside fellow engineers to contribute and further develop their skills and opinions to help brands build relationships with customers through the challenges of today.
The project is a social networking website that is a powerful tool for businesses to spread the word about their services and products.
- Minimum 5 years of software development experience, with at least 3 years in PHP and exposure to front-end technologies.
- Proficiency in Laravel, ES6, VueJS, and Typescript for the last 2-3 years.
- Hands-on experience with test automation tools like PHPUnit, Jest, pytest, and GitHub Actions.
- Strong skills in designing, debugging, and optimizing applications for reliability and performance.
- Knowledge of Serverless concepts, REST APIs, and distributed processes.
- Active participation in code reviews.
- Ability to consider user experience before coding and contribute insights to projects.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, remote team environment, with good time management, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Open to professional growth.
- Familiarity with AWS Lambda, Serverless Framework, AWS RDS, AWS SQS, AWS SNS, and DynamoDB
- Experience with high-loaded systems
- Experience in distributed systems and knowledge of SMS/telecom technologies, including providers like Twilio, Sinch, and Vonage, is a plus.
- Having a proven track record of successfully completing complex projects independently or as part of a team
- Ability to cross the border.
Would be a plus
- Familiarity with Python is a great bonus.
You Are Going To
- Thrive in an Agile / Scrum environment, while actively participating in brainstorming sessions, contributing valuable insights to technology, algorithm, and product discussions, and enriching team dynamics through proactive involvement in scoping grooming, and daily standups.
- Collaborate with UI/UX designers in transforming their visions from Figma blueprints into sleek VueJS component-based user-facing applications.
- Redesign existing code to improve quality, meet new standards, and implement fresh features while improving existing features and patterns.
- Continue the standards of automated testing to provide a reliable and efficient developer experience and user experience.
- Employ your deep knowledge of PHP, Vue.js, Python, and the AWS ecosystem to boost our platform’s development, scalability, and maintenance.
- You’ll use Laravel on AWS Lambda, RDS, DynamoDB, SNS, SQS, and a few others daily.
- Utilize and develop your expertise in distributed systems and the telecom/SMS industry to enhance and expand customer's current operations.
- Work hand-in-hand across Voxie’s teams to solve complex software engineering tasks and handle new feature requests, contributing to an environment of innovation and growth while maintaining process and quality.
- Adhere to top-tier software quality standards by creating high-quality well-tested code and conducting comprehensive code reviews.
- Possibility to work remotely
- Reimbursement of medical expenses
- Online morning exercise
- Compensation for trainings, seminars, conferences
- Free access to the Pluralsight and ACloudGuru knowledge base
- Access to the AltexSoft library with top-notch materials
- A mentor for a probation period
- Engagement in our Mentorship Hub program as a mentor or a mentee to foster professional growth and development
- Horizontally — master new technologies at internal courses
- Vertically — choose your own career path through Competency trees
- All your activities are marked by points that can be exchanged for gifts to fit any taste.
Apply for the position
Middle UX/UI Designer
Senior Data Science/Machine Learning Engineer
Middle software developer in Angular and Node.js
Project Coordinator/Delivery Assistant
To many people, the world is chaos. To us, it's something a few effective formulas can organize and even change.
Come along if you share our vision
- We were founded in 2007. Employer of the Year (2014, 2017, 2019).
- The AI Ukraine conference and the Know Your Onions meetups organizer.
- R&D centers in Ukraine (Kharkiv, Kremenchuk, Lviv) and Georgia (Tbilisi). We employ more than 300 people.