AltexSoft helps to build a cloud-based airline operations management solution that streamlines and optimizes aircraft and crew utilization for airlines of any operations type and size. The system is transforming the air transport industry by streamlining information technology departments and allowing collaboration anywhere, anytime from an Internet-enabled device.
We are looking for a dynamic senior frontend software engineer. You will enjoy building products and platforms that are mission-critical, getting into the detail, being challenged, and the process of building great software.
- 4+ years of experience in the position of a front-end developer
- Deep experience with Angular 7+;
- Solid experience with REST APIs;
- Solid Experience with HTML5, CSS3 and Pre-processors preferably SASS;
- Experience with Git;
- Experience with building highly-scalable and well-performing web platforms;
- Strong analytical and core programming skills, knowledge of object-oriented programming, data structures and algorithms;
- Desire to work in a fast pace, fast-growing and highly innovative and international environment;
- The ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements, and an agile mindset and experience with Scrum or other methodologies.
- Iteratively deliver a new frontend framework and services for the products.
- Design, develop and deploy technical solutions that meet or exceed business and technical requirements supporting our strategic goals.
- Contribute to technical design discussions with architecture and customers.
- Maintain clear and regular communication with internal and external stakeholders
What we offer:
- possibility to work remotely
- health care: reimbursement of medical expenses, online morning exercise
- educational opportunities:
– paid seminars
– free access to the Pluralsight and ACloudGuru knowledge base
– use of the library’s materials which are constantly updated
– a mentor for a probationary period, etc.
- development opportunities:
– horizontally mastering new technologies in internal courses
– vertically choosing your own career path through Competency trees
- recognition program: all your activities are marked by points that can be exchanged for gifts to fit any taste.