You will be working in a fast-tracked competitive environment having an opportunity to develop yourself as a senior technology consultant. We work with well-defined ICPs for narrow customer segments to make sure we connect with those companies that will benefit from the use of AltexSoft domain expertise. AltexSoft has built a strong brand in the Travel Tech domain, so you will have the full support of our marketing and technical teams.
- Drives sales from new businesses primarily in the Travel Tech domain playing a key role in the company’s bottom line.
- Collaborates with C-level executives to establish AltexSoft sales strategy in the Travel Tech domain
- Drives execution of AltexSoft sales strategy in the Travel Tech domain.
Builds, develops and owns the relationship with key clients in the Travel Tech domain.
- Owns deals closure with the Travel Tech prospects.
- Contributes into the development of the Travel Tech domain expertise in AltexSoft.
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing any related activities as needed in order to develop Travel Tech competency and grow the client portfolio accordingly.
- Develops professional network, including the attendance of offline & online conferences, tradeshows, and roadshows.
- Is willing to develop and be responsible for Account Development Plans
- Is an active member of pre-sales teams.
- Worked in IT outsourcing companies with staff ranging from 100 to 1000 people
- Proven expertise in driving B2B sales with deals the ranging from 1M USD to 10M USD
- Has experience in working with senior management and business owners to align sales strategies and solutions
- Experience working in product travel & hospitality companies, occupying executive positions in Business Development, Product Management or Operations
- Has experience working as a management consultant
- Proven track record of generating new business and achieving sustainable revenue growth
- Has experience in selling professional services to companies in the travel & hospitality domain or other business domains
- Has a passion to work with the outbound marketing team, including long-term lead nurturing up to the deal closure
- Excellent negotiation skills, proven track record of successfully pitching for new business
- Ambitious and target-focused with a drive to succeed
- Fluent English
- Critical thinking
- Problem solving
- Ability to travel worldwide up to 25% of time (assuming there is no international travel constraints)
What we offer:
- A possibility to work remotely
- Health care: reimbursement of medical expenses
- Seminars paid by AltexSoft
- Free access to the Pluralsight knowledge base
- Free access to the corporate library
- Personal mentor during a probation period
- Employee recognition program.