We are looking for
Senior DevOps (AWS) Engineer
We are looking for Senior DevOps (AWS) Engineer on full-time cooperation.
This is an IATA-certified, global, travel content aggregation and distribution technology company. We help airlines and travel agencies to distribute retail travel products through our solutions built on IATA’s New Distribution Capability (NDC) Standard.
- Support live production systems, including leveraging problem-solving skills to troubleshooting
- Experience with monitoring solutions (Sentry, Graylag, Data dog, or Splunk)
- 3+ years of experience provisioning, operating, and managing AWS environments and services such as EC2, VPC, and ELB, Lambda, ECS, EKS, and security services
- Experience with Terraform, Kubernetes, GitHub
- Strong experience working around micro service architecture and API knowledge is a nice plus
- Knowledge on Infra Management with Hybrid environment and cloud security
- English- Upper-Intermediate
Would be a plus
- AWS DevOps/SysOps/developer certifications, as well as those with experience supporting developers, so knowledge and understanding of privacy and HIPAA regulations
- Travel tech background
- Have understanding of: Node, Angular, Java, Spring Boot.
You Are Going To
- Support and monitoring of infrastructure
- Participation on duty (important)
- Operation and maintenance of production, infrastructure development
- Dealing with issues; configuration of monitoring systems
- Possibility to work remotely
- Reimbursement of medical expenses
- Online morning exercise
- Compensation for trainings, seminars, conferences
- Free access to the Pluralsight and ACloudGuru knowledge base
- Access to the AltexSoft library with top-notch materials
- A mentor for a probation period
- Engagement in our Mentorship Hub program as a mentor or a mentee to foster professional growth and development
- Horizontally — master new technologies at internal courses
- Vertically — choose your own career path through Competency trees
- All your activities are marked by points that can be exchanged for gifts to fit any taste.
Apply for the position
Middle UX/UI Designer
Senior Data Science/Machine Learning Engineer
Middle software developer in Angular and Node.js
Project Coordinator/Delivery Assistant
To many people, the world is chaos. To us, it's something a few effective formulas can organize and even change.
Come along if you share our vision
- We were founded in 2007. Employer of the Year (2014, 2017, 2019).
- The AI Ukraine conference and the Know Your Onions meetups organizer.
- R&D centers in Ukraine (Kharkiv, Kremenchuk, Lviv) and Georgia (Tbilisi). We employ more than 300 people.