We are looking for
Middle/Senior Business Analyst with TravelTech
We are looking for a Business Analyst with experience in Travel Domain. If you are bright, self-learner, passionate about innovative technologies, and have excellent interpersonal skills – we are the right team for you!
You will work as part of a team with the goal to meet the needs of our corporate customers and support sustainable relationships with our suppliers.
- 4+ years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Fundamental knowledge of and practical experience with various business analysis knowledge areas, techniques, responsibilities, and activities
- Knowledge and experience with Agile and Scrum-based development methodologies
- Experience in creating and maintaining documentation: Solution Requirements, backlog items in the form of user stories and acceptance criteria, and use cases
- Experience in modeling via BPMN, ERD, state, and scope modeling techniques
- Experience in presale/discovery activities
- Good organization skills
- Good communication skills, and the ability to talk with technical, and non-technical resources, as well as management
- Problem-solving skills to support the team and client
- Be flexible to change and willing to adapt to client and team needs
- Ability to cross the border (possible business trips)
You Are Going To
- Elicit requirements and interact with stakeholders from the client side, starting from high-level vision and business requirements to low-level functional/non-functional requirements. Define problem statements, assumptions, and constraints of the solution
- Analyze and critically verify feature requests from the stakeholders, define required changes, and verify with the product owner
- Control project scope and maintenance backlog. Closely work with Project Manager on planning activities
- Coordinate and lead BA meetings (grooming, planning, demos etc.)
- Support product development starting from project overview and roadmap till the support stage of the project
- Keep solution requirements documentation up-to-date and maintain project Wiki
- Drive elicitation process and discovery phases as a BA for new projects
- Possibility to work remotely
- Reimbursement of medical expenses
- Online morning exercise
- Compensation for trainings, seminars, conferences
- Free access to the Pluralsight and ACloudGuru knowledge base
- Access to the AltexSoft library with top-notch materials
- A mentor for a probation period
- Engagement in our Mentorship Hub program as a mentor or a mentee to foster professional growth and development
- Horizontally — master new technologies at internal courses
- Vertically — choose your own career path through Competency trees
- All your activities are marked by points that can be exchanged for gifts to fit any taste.
Apply for the position
Middle UX/UI Designer
Senior Data Science/Machine Learning Engineer
Middle software developer in Angular and Node.js
Project Coordinator/Delivery Assistant
To many people, the world is chaos. To us, it's something a few effective formulas can organize and even change.
Come along if you share our vision
- We were founded in 2007. Employer of the Year (2014, 2017, 2019).
- The AI Ukraine conference and the Know Your Onions meetups organizer.
- R&D centers in Ukraine (Kharkiv, Kremenchuk, Lviv) and Georgia (Tbilisi). We employ more than 300 people.