- At least 4 years experience in back-end development;
- Strong technical fundamentals and engineering skills;
- Experience in development of complex apps based on React.js;
- Experience with Unit/functional testing of JS applications;
- Experience with SQL databases;
- AWS experience (EC2, SQS, Lambda, Aurora, and many others);
- Familiarity with DevOps and Microservices approaches;
- English level Intermediate or higher;
- A sense of urgency and ownership over the product;
- Focus on quality;
- Proactive and highly collaborative.
- As a software engineer, you will participate in making technical decisions, conduct code reviews, communicate with the distributed team. And write code.
About the project:
A Learning Management System for American middle and high schools students. It will help them to choose their career paths, plan their future college education, allow them to better understand their progress in achieving the goals they had previously set.
The main principle of the platform is a constant interaction between the teacher and the student through the app, working with a customized content which is supposed to boost general literacy and Lexile level to the benchmark needed for applying to a specific university/college the student has chosen for himself.
Project development from scratch.
Tech stack: NodeJs, ReactJs, AWS, Microservices Architecture