We’re looking for an experienced Sr. QA Engineer and teammate who thrives on learning new technologies and don’t believe in one-size-fits-all solutions. You should be able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our massive growth and our rapidly evolving business environment. You will work in a dynamic environment, integrating multiple scalable, reliable, and secure platforms into several products. We are looking for someone who embraces self-learning and seeks new solutions.
- Strong knowledge of Quality Assurance methodologies, including Test Management and requirements traceability.
- Strong experience in writing clear٫ concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Understanding of regression and functional testing, as well as test and bugs cycle
- Strong analytical skills and smart approach to problems
- Proficiency in writing clean, modular, reusable code using design patterns
- Experience designing test structures that are easily maintainable, resilient, performant, and scalable
- Proficiency in identifying and analyzing the root cause of complex bugs in your and others’ code.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in Web & API qualification and automation testing using technologies
- Testing Mobile Applications is a Huge Plus
- Working knowledge of Selenium suite of tools or any object-oriented automation tool
- Test Automation Framework implementation and/or working knowledge
- Strong Python / Java development experience.
- Having a strong database background including SQL
- Working knowledge of Test management tools such as TestRail, Quality Center, etc
- Experience with CI/CD frameworks and testing in continuous integration ( CircleCI, AWS Pipelines)
- Experience with Agile+Scrum SDLC methodologies, including Git, Jira, planning poker, etc
- You’re a great teammate, participating in design and code reviews, pairing, and mentoring as needed to make the team better.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
Would be a plus:
- Basic knowledge or working experience with AWS
- Prior experience testing ETL, Machine Learning
- Prior experience with Jmeter
- Develop, automate and maintain highly effective test plans, test cases during each sprint of the Agile life cycle in a continuous integration environment
- Automate the functional test cases using a suite of tools like Cypress, Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Selenium Grid, and Selenium WebDriver
- Implement test scripts in the Test Automation Framework. Improve automated tests, framework and toolsets to meet best practices and standards.
- Create, maintain and execute the test scripts, fix the errors, and debug the test scripts
- Participate in all Scrum ceremonies, representing QA to provide estimates, test status, and risk assessment.
- Perform manual and automated test runs.
- Work with Developers and DevOps to add the scripts in the CI/CD
- Defining and exporting test results and generating reports
- Work with the Head of Engineering and colleagues to define processes and strategies associated with manual and automated testing strategies.
- Plan test schedules or strategies per project scope/delivery dates.
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems
What we offer:
- Close collaboration with the client and the ability to influence the result and the process;
- Being a part of a proactive and friendly team;
- Supportive environment and tech communities;
- Development of Individual Development Plans to build a transparent career within the company;
- Social benefits (incl. vacation, sick leaves, team-buildings, education, etc);
- Regular and transparent compensation processes