Quality Assurance Automation Engineer is a key role in the QA team with the responsibility of ensuring test coverage for one or more products with manual and automated scripts. This role involves a basic programming knowledge to create automated scripts and an understanding of the applications, the creation of test cases based on business use cases.
- 3+ years of Automation tester experience with Selenium using Java
- Experience building and developing test automation for APIs, and Web Services
- Experience in Load testing using (JMeter, Siege), database and data synchronization
- Strong knowledge of Modern webservices architecture, databases, data synchronization and distributed systems.
- Understanding of regression and functional testing, as well as test and bug’s cycle
- Strong analytical skills and smart approach to problems
- Working knowledge of Selenium suite of tools or any object-oriented automation tool
- Test Automation Framework implementation and/or working knowledge
- Strong Knowledge of object-oriented Java Programming, Java, Python
- Strong Knowledge SQL
- Working knowledge of Test management tools such as TestRail, Quality Center, etc
- Working knowledge of CI/CD process and tools (Jenkins, CircleCI, BuildKite) Upper-intermediate English Level
- Working with virtual teams spread across multiple countries.
- Working with Agile methodology is a plus
Would be a plus:
- Experience with AWS Services
- Familiarize with the Use cases and Functional Test cases
- Automate the functional test cases using Selenium suite of tools like Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Selenium Grid and Selenium WebDriver with Java ad Python
- Database and API testing
- Implement test scripts in the Test Automation Framework for functional and Load testing
- Create, maintain and execute the test scripts, fix the errors, and debug the test scripts
- Work with Developers and DevOps to add the test suites in the CI/CD
- Defining and exporting test results and generate reports
- Work with the QA Manager and colleagues to define process and strategy associated with automation
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope/delivery dates.
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems