Provide projects with the right people in time. Manage employees load and growth, cost and retention effectively. Grow and educate new talents. Manage, Inspire and support community creation.
- Assigning available staff to projects based on their skills and experience.
- Bench management: optimize the bench structure to correspond to projects requests.
- Analyze existing employees skillset quality, timely open reserve vacancies for external search for skills that cannot be gained internally.
- Monitor, plan and communicate employee utilization, workload, and overtime hours.
- Plan end execute employee rotations between the projects.
- Maintain regular communication with the teams, conduct regular team health check and perform employee risk management.
- Assure professional employee growth inside the company by managing and leading the training processes.
- Manage the seniority pyramid in order to meet business goals set for the department.
- Administrative processes support, such as payroll administration, compensation and benefit plans.
- People management for the employees (running 1-1 meetings, communicating of company-wide announcements to the department)
- Close communication with community tech leaders
- Ability and desire to scale the expertise within the company
- 2+ years of experience working on resource management position or similar role in 200+ people company with matrix structure
- Experience in internal and external resources management, facilitation and coordination
- Value-oriented mindset
- Strong planning and analytical skills
- Great organizational skills
- Strong prioritization and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and well-developed interpersonal skills
- High level of emotional intelligence and empathy
- English — Upper-Intermediate level and above