The Quality Assurance Automation is a key role in the QA team with the responsibility of ensuring test coverage for one or more products with manual and automated scripts. This role involves a basic programming knowledge to create automated scripts and an understanding of the applications, the creation of test cases based on business use cases.
• Familiarize with the Use cases and Functional Test cases
• Automate the functional test cases using Selenium suite of tools like Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Selenium Grid and Selenium WebDriver
• Implement test scripts in the Test Automation Framework
• Create, maintain and execute the test scripts, fix the errors and debug the test scripts
• Defining and exporting test results and generate reports
• Work with the QA Manager and colleagues to define process and strategy associated with automation
• Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope/delivery dates.
• Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems
• Understanding of regression and functional testing
• Working knowledge of Selenium suite of tools or any object oriented automation tool
• Idea of Test Automation Framework implementation
• Knowledge of object oriented Java Programming concepts
• 1-2 years of Automation tester experience with Selenium
• 1 year experience in building Automation framework
• English fluency oral and written
• Working with virtual teams spread across multiple countries.
• Working with Agile methodology is a plus
• Familiarity with Ruby on Rails, RSpec & Capybara is a plus