The Quality Assurance Automation is a key role in the QA team with the responsibility of ensuring test coverage for one or more products with manual and automated scripts. This role involves a basic programming knowledge to create automated scripts and an understanding of the applications, the creation of test cases based on business use cases.
- 3+ years of Automation tester experience with Selenium using Java
- Experience in building/working with different Automation frameworks
- Experience testing multi-tier Web app
- Experience with REST API / GraphQL, Service testing is a plus
- Experience SQL queries as well as stored procedures and perform back-end testing
- Experience Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment tools (CircleCi, CodeFresh, Jenkins, Docker) is a plus
- Experience with open source test tools.
- English fluency oral and written
- Experience working with virtual teams spread across multiple countries
- Experience in Agile / Scrum methodologies with JIRA
- Understanding of regression and functional testing, as well as test and bugs cycle
- Strong analytical skills and smart approach to problems
- Strong understanding of SQA methodologies.
- Proficiency in writing clean, modular, reusable code using design patterns
- Experience designing test structures that are easily maintainable, resilient, performant and scalable
- Proficiency at identifying and analyzing the root cause of complex bugs in your code as well as others’ code.
- Working knowledge of Selenium suite of tools or any object oriented automation tool
- Test Automation Framework implementation and/or working knowledge
- Knowledge of object oriented Java Programming concepts
- Working knowledge of Test management tools such as TestRail, Quality Center, etc
- Working knowledge of CI/CD process
- Develop, automate and maintain highly effective test cases during each sprint of the Agile life cycle in a continuous integration environment
- Automate the functional test cases using Selenium suite of tools like Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Selenium Grid and Selenium WebDriver
- Implement test scripts in the Test Automation Framework. Improve automated tests, framework and tool sets to meet best practices and standards
- Create, maintain and execute the test scripts, fix the errors and debug the test scripts
- Participate in all Scrum ceremonies, representing QA to provide estimates, test status and risk assessment.
- Work with Developers and DevOps to add the scripts in the CI/CD
- Defining and exporting test results and generate reports
- Work with the QA Manager and colleagues to define process and strategy associated with automation
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope/delivery dates.
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems
Nice To Have
- Basic knowledge or working experience with AWS