- Support development of test environment setup, configuration, and automation;
- Design, document, and develop test automation and quality tools to support quality engineering activities and services;
- Collaborate with development teams and quality engineering team peers to identify and prioritize opportunities for automation;
- Work closely with software test engineers to architect and develop the best technical design and testing approach;
- Perform analysis of functional API and user story requirements and assist with solution design for web applications, embedded devices, and load and performance test automation;
- Integrate automated test suites to support continuous integration (CI) to help ensure stable and reliable SW builds are released to test teams;
- Establish new CI pipelines to facilitate/automate testing activities;
- Contribute to process improvement and planning for the quality engineering group;
- Investigate and evaluate new testing technologies and products for applications with testing and test automation environments.
- At least 3 years of experience as AQA;
- Strong knowledge of one or several Programming languages (Java / Python / JS);
- Strong experience in designing and developing/extending automation tools and frameworks, such as Cucumber, Behave, and Selenium;
- Strong experience with standard QA tools and practices, such as functional API testing, integration testing, and UI functionality and usability testing, load and performance testing, with a passion for automation;
- Strong experience in automated test case design and development for web applications, mobile applications, service-oriented architecture;
- Experience with build tools (Maven and Jenkins are preferred);
- Good understanding and experience in CI/CD integrations (Jenkins / Gitlab CI);
- Experience in reports generating (Allure, ReportPortal);
- Moderate experience with MySQL or similar database. Competency in relation and non-relational database technology;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, detailed oriented, analytical, problem-solving, strong planning;
- Good knowledge of English, both spoken and written (intermediate level or higher).
- Basic experience with project, test and knowledge management tools such as Jira, Xray, Confluence;
- Experience with Docker and Docker-based instruments (Kubernetes, Selenoid);
- Moderate experience with load testing, such as JMeter;
- Moderate experience with Agile software development methodology in Scrum and Kanban.
About the project:
The product is a headset and timer system for businesses that allows customers to purchase products without leaving their cars. Their software enables restaurants to improve customer service performance and revenues by measuring and displaying KPIs within the store. Using the software stores can view their performance ranking among other stores in real time, encouraging friendly competition within the enterprise.
The client has a tech team, which our team closely collaborate with. Project’s technology stack is React, Node, Azure functions.