We are looking for
Project Coordinator/Delivery Assistant
The Project Coordinator will play a pivotal role in supporting project management activities and ensuring smooth operations across multiple projects. This role requires a versatile individual who can adeptly handle routine administrative tasks akin to a 'delivery assistant' while also dedicating time to comprehensive research encompassing company insights, client businesses, industry news and problem-solving.
You will become a part of our Project Management team, playing an important and pivotal role as a strong support to the team as a whole
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, IT, or related field.
- A student will also be accepted.
- Proven experience in project coordination, administrative support, or similar roles within the IT industry.
- Strong organizational and multitasking abilities with a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent research and analytical skills to gather, analyze, and present data effectively.
- Proficiency in project management tools and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
Would be a plus
- have experience working in this position in the past
- have project management/ delivery skills and experience
- fluently speak and understands English Language
You Are Going To
- Project Support: Assist DM/PM in planning, organizing, and executing projects, ensuring adherence to timelines, milestones, and budgets. Coordinate tasks among team members, manage project documentation, and facilitate communication among stakeholders. Maintain project documentation and records for easy accessibility and reference.
- Task Coordination & Delivery Assistance: Collaborate closely with delivery teams to ensure the timely delivery of project milestones and manage logistics associated with project implementation. Schedule and coordinate meetings, arrange project-related events, and handle administrative tasks essential for project delivery. Assist in managing team performance and stakeholders' expectations by conducting surveys, analyzing data, and creating reports/presentations Facilitate clear and concise communication among stakeholders, team members, and clients through regular status reports, meeting minutes, and updates.
- Research and Analysis: Conduct comprehensive research on various subjects such as company market landscapes, client businesses, industry trends, news, investments, and potential challenges. Analyze data and present actionable insights to aid decision-making processes and contribute to project strategies.
- Possibility to work remotely
- Reimbursement of medical expenses
- Online morning exercise
- Compensation for trainings, seminars, conferences
- Free access to the Pluralsight and ACloudGuru knowledge base
- Access to the AltexSoft library with top-notch materials
- A mentor for a probation period
- Engagement in our Mentorship Hub program as a mentor or a mentee to foster professional growth and development
- Horizontally — master new technologies at internal courses
- Vertically — choose your own career path through Competency trees
- All your activities are marked by points that can be exchanged for gifts to fit any taste.
Senior Full Stack Developer
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Executive Assistant to the CEO with Ukrainian language
To many people, the world is chaos. To us, it's something a few effective formulas can organize and even change.
Come along if you share our vision
- We were founded in 2007. Employer of the Year (2014, 2017, 2019).
- The AI Ukraine conference and the Know Your Onions meetups organizer.
- R&D centers in Ukraine (Kharkiv, Kremenchuk, Lviv) and Georgia (Tbilisi). We employ more than 300 people.