We are looking for
Principal/Tech Lead React + React Native Engineer
We’re looking for an experienced Frontend-oriented React+ReactNative Principal/Tech Lead with a broad system understanding and vision. Someone with the ability to understand an existing system in detail and suggest alternative improved designs. The ideal candidate is independent, self-motivated, results-oriented, passionate about technology, and sharp.
We’re a new growing team, owning a booking management system for white-label solutions. We’re undertaking a massive modernization project including rewrites across the board.
- 5+ years of working experience with React.js
- 2+ years with React Native
- 1.5+ years of experience leading the team as a tech lead (who can code himself, help the team, and manage their workload)
- Experience with Redux
- Experience with styled-components
- Experience execution of feature development end-to-end, working with all stakeholders and guiding other developers
- Experience with Git, Jira
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal
- Has practical experience in software testing by a developer (Unit Tests, E2E, etc.)
Would be a plus
- Experience with Java
- Ability to work within a multicultural and distributed environment
- Ability to communicate technological decisions effectively to the team and non-technical people
- Passion for technology and building products
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Flexible, Self-motivated, and independent learner
- Understanding of estimation processes and methods (hours/story points, 3-point and T-shirts methods)
You Are Going To
- Design, implement, deploy and maintain complex software solutions that fully satisfy the business requirement.
- Design & develop new features in an agile software methodology.
- Own your deliveries from design, all the way to production.
- Helps ensure that the code quality goals of the team are met; writes unit tests providing 100% code coverage.
- Collaborates with all stakeholders (Product, UX, QA, Architect, Support, Integrators, etc.) to ensure clear and well-formed user stories and well-defined defects and to deliver high-quality features.
- Provides support for functional, regression, and acceptance testing, and provides analysis and recommendations on testing.
- Assists in preparation and on-the-day activities for releases.
- Provides technical support including issue investigation and analysis for production alerts; fulfills tasks that aid monitoring of production health.
- Effectively communicate (written, verbal) issues and solutions in a clear, consistent manner through appropriate methods (voice calls, email, instant messaging, ticketing systems).
- Possibility to work remotely
- Reimbursement of medical expenses
- Online morning exercise
- Compensation for trainings, seminars, conferences
- Free access to the Pluralsight and ACloudGuru knowledge base
- Access to the AltexSoft library with top-notch materials
- A mentor for a probation period
- Engagement in our Mentorship Hub program as a mentor or a mentee to foster professional growth and development
- Horizontally — master new technologies at internal courses
- Vertically — choose your own career path through Competency trees
- All your activities are marked by points that can be exchanged for gifts to fit any taste.
Apply for the position
Middle UX/UI Designer
Senior Data Science/Machine Learning Engineer
Middle software developer in Angular and Node.js
Project Coordinator/Delivery Assistant
To many people, the world is chaos. To us, it's something a few effective formulas can organize and even change.
Come along if you share our vision
- We were founded in 2007. Employer of the Year (2014, 2017, 2019).
- The AI Ukraine conference and the Know Your Onions meetups organizer.
- R&D centers in Ukraine (Kharkiv, Kremenchuk, Lviv) and Georgia (Tbilisi). We employ more than 300 people.