Our new client runs a technology service business, providing software to a variety of non-profit companies and NGOs.
The main idea of their service is to help nonprofit organizations to reach, engage and retain the donors they fully depend on in their operations. The cloud-based donor management application is rooted in principles of philanthropy, simple to use and focused on empowering your team to achieve remarkable results through enhanced donor loyalty. Recently client announced the acquisition of another software platform known for its best-in-class third-party application integrations and online fundraising tools. Combined, both platforms support tens of thousands of nonprofit professionals globally.
So, we are looking for a Principal DevOps Engineer who can help us to merge two client’s products in one (getting the best components out of both). The main challenge of this role is to tackle the technical integration of two complex systems in order to achieve business goals.
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD practices and tools Azure DevOps (On-prem/Cloud, GIT).
- Expertise in Azure DevOps and build/branching strategies
- Hands-on experience with Azure KeyVaults, configuring environment-based pipeline variables and build artifact feeds.
- Proven working experience in oversees multiple projects on Azure DevOps, Pipeline Implementation for Web Site deployments.
- Working with developers to migrate applications to Azure DevOps
- Creating and troubleshooting build/release pipelines for .Net Core and Ruby applications for deployment as apps/containerized workloads.
- Design cloud infrastructure according to AWS Well-Architected Framework
- Provision, configure and maintain AWS cloud infrastructure
- Administer multiple projects on AWS Cloud
- Take ownership of initiatives, situations or technical decisions
- Help foster an environment where team members are supported, inspired and empowered to do their best work.
- Effectively communicate with stakeholders about goals, plans, deliverables, timelines, and the status of your work.