AltexSoft invites you to the team as a Personal Assistant to the VP of Operation (VPO)
- Managing VPO calendar on a daily basis.
- In charge of planning, conducting and administrative support of general meetings with VPO.
- Participation in planning & budgeting process for Business trips in particular for Admin staff (occurring annually, quarterly, monthly) – collecting requests business trips within Ukraine and abroad, calculating the preliminary cost of each trip, submitting consolidated information to Finance department for final Budget approval
- Organizing business trips for Admin staff: booking flights, hotels, train tickets, renting car, etc; arranging visas; support during the business trips
- Coordinating activities associated with some company strategy projects: conducting meetings, preparing presentation, taking action points and writing minutes, etc.
- In charge of the liaise with clients and business guests.
- In charge of the liaise with other executives on behalf of your managers
- English independent user (B1 – intermediate and higher)
- Anticipate needs and complete tasks without being asked
- Verbal & written communication – ability to communicate in a proper, logic, effective way; positive attitude while interacting with colleagues, clients, guests and etc.
- Accurate and detail-oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Google Docs
- Travel arrangements – familiar with airfare search sites, online accommodation marketplaces; visa application process
- Planning & Scheduling skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks with strong attention to detail
- Leaderships skills
- Social skills
- Communication skills
What we offer:
- Interesting challenges and projects
- Continuous professional development
- Professional, friendly and supportive environment
- Competitive salary
- Comfortable office