The Team Lead will provide technical leadership and hands on expertise to our technology team, delivery team and development partners, delivering solutions in the areas of system integration, application design, interoperability, and compatibility. Operating as a single contributor or as part of a team, on a complex project, this role will interpret and translate client requirements into a solution which aligns with the overarching Enterprise Architecture and Platform. Communicating directly with the various stakeholders on project deliverables and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, IT and Development Partners to architect solutions that represent both business capabilities and the technical architecture roadmap.
- Design software solutions that meet business needs and follow software development best practices and standards;
- Colaborate with Solution Architect on designing the system;
- Lead the team of 4-5 developers;
- Develop and implement considering architecture standards, processes and tools;
- Stay current on the ever-changing technology industry to ensure developed solutions are following both internal and industry “best practices” and that solutions will meet the needs of the business going forward;
- Debug and trouble shoot technical issues.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical business colleagues;
- Passion and demonstrated ability for continuous process improvement;
- Expertise with full Software Development Life Cycle including writing Functional and Technical Specifications, Design Documentation, QA processes, source control, maintenance, and deployment procedures;
- Ability to incorporate relevant technical concepts/best practices and components into an enterprise environment;
- Experience developing tools, frameworks, and processes intended to maximize software quality and minimize time-to-delivery;
- Experience with MBaaS and SaaS solutions;
- Ability to mentor and guide developers on software architecture;
- Knowledge of architecture design patterns;
- Good understanding of SOA and experience building RESTful Web Services;
- Strong C#/.NET development skills;
- Experience with Agile methodologies for software development and DevOps;
- Excellent teamwork skills with an ability to get the work done with minimal supervision.
- .NET Core, ASP.NET Core;
- Microsoft Azure is a must (Azure Service Fabric, Azure Service Bus, Azure Queues, Azure Table Storage, Azure Blobs etc.);
- Strong understanding in building event-based communication systems;
- Experience in MSSQL, EF Core;
- Experience in CQS, SOA (Microservices);
- Ability to setup CI/CD processes;
- Experience with integrating commonly used payment gateways: forte.net, PayPal and Stripe;
- Experience with VSTS;
- Optional: React.JS TypeScript, React-Redux, Redux, Redux-Saga;
- Optional: NoSQL databases.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree and 7+ years of IT experience with 5+ years of software development and engineering experience including analysis, design, development, application deployment, support, and optimization for enterprise systems and technologies.
About the Project
Client see an opportunity in meeting needs of Requesters, Buyers, Receivers and Accounts Payable requesting approval of their transactions, from the one side, and Approvers deciding whether the transaction is appropriate, from another side, by providing them with a cloud-based Procure-to-Pay platform where company employees can be guided through the allowed process with improved approval workflow.
Currently, companies use the existing on-premise solution to create and follow their approval processes in the Procure-to-Pay workflow. However, this solution is unstructured and inefficient. This outlines an opportunity to introduce a cloud-based Procure-to-Pay platform where companies can improve internal collaboration within the whole process with the modernized role-based graphical user interface and user experience.
The current MVP 3.0 project is aimed to be a user-friendly cloud-based Procure-to-Pay platform providing companies with easy onboarding process and improved communication between Requester, Buyer, Receiver, Account Payable and Approver with functionality to create approval workflows within one company, have a role-based access to the status of every transaction, view audit logs which ensure financial compliance.